Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 7th December 2014 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeZius (Post 427892)
Did you buy it from Amazon? I'm sure they'll refund the difference if you contact their customer support.

I thought they only refund the difference between the price it was when you placed the order and when it was shipped.

VeZius 7th December 2014 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 427896)
I thought they only refund the difference between the price it was when you placed the order and when it was shipped.

It's not even officially released until tomorrow, so they might automatically refund you in a few days. But anyways, I've ordered non-pre-order stuff from them a few times, and then the price of the item dropped the next day or two and I've got the difference refunded after contacting them about it.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 7th December 2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeZius (Post 427898)
It's not even officially released until tomorrow, so they might automatically refund you in a few days. But anyways, I've ordered non-pre-order stuff from them a few times, and then the price of the item dropped the next day or two and I've got the difference refunded after contacting them about it.

I'll wait and see if they e-mail me and, if so, how much the refund is.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 7th December 2014 05:38 PM

My box arrived yesterday.
Unfortunately it's away on the Polar Express.....:(

VeZius 9th December 2014 04:40 PM

The sale is on!

Steelbook & Box Set Sale

Bundle Offer

Apparently it's active until Jan 5th.

JAMIOUSE 9th December 2014 04:49 PM

Just a shame there's nothing I really want, I've bought most of the releases I desire already in previous sales or new on release.

VeZius 9th December 2014 05:33 PM

Strange that the reward points don't seem to work properly. If I try using 1000 points, I only get £8.86 deducted from the price, instead of £10. :mmph:

Edit: Using 1, 2, 3 or 4 points works normally. If you enter 5 or more, it starts screwing with you. :p

fuzzymctiger 9th December 2014 07:15 PM

The bundle offer is nice, but a real shame Shivers and Stray Cat aren't included, as I wanted them most.

Will probably just grab two bundle and the Qatsi set, now only if work could get their shit togther and pay me

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th December 2014 07:43 PM

Some decent offers there, especially in the bundle (3 for £20) section, which will require some discipline!

DayzeUK 9th December 2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 428110)
The bundle offer is nice

Just a warning, I dont seem to be getting any reward points for buying these bundles, bought 3 so far and nothing.

Bought a steel book first, got double points, then 3 bundles and got nothing.

Finally i bought a stand alone item (eligible for the bundle offer) and got double reward points for it.