Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Susan Foreman 29th November 2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 512407)
I just take it as granted that if you're on this forum you know the ending of Suspiria perfectly.

Of course we all know the ending of 'Suspiria'

Tarzan dies and then the space ship comes down and takes Herbie the VW Beetle under the water, but when Dorothy wakes up she discovers it was all a dream...until Ash Williams steps out of the fridge for one final 'groovy'!

Justin101 29th November 2016 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 512425)

Tarzan dies and then the space ship comes down and takes Herbie the VW Beetle under the water, but when Dorothy wakes up she discovers it was all a dream...until Ash Williams steps out of the fridge for one final 'groovy'!

I think I've seen that one!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th November 2016 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 512425)

Is that the one with cameo appearances by Michael Jackson, Queen Victoria, Pablo Picasso, Judy Garland, Jesse Owens and Mao Tse-tung?

P-Mac 30th November 2016 06:50 PM

Has anyone noticed that Arrow have released a stand-alone DVD edition of The Beast Within? It's available in HMV.

Are Arrow planning on releasing DVD-only editions of dual format films that have been made available?

platostotal 30th November 2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P-Mac (Post 512562)
Has anyone noticed that Arrow have released a stand-alone DVD edition of The Beast Within? It's available in HMV.

Are Arrow planning on releasing DVD-only editions of dual format films that have been made available?

I bought mine when I first saw it a while ago, Videodrome is also an Arrow DVD separate release.

mr 420 1st December 2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 512601)
I bought mine when I first saw it a while ago, Videodrome is also an Arrow DVD separate release.

As are The Beyond and City of the Living Dead. There may be others, but I have only seen the TBW, VD, TB and COTLD with my own eyes.

Susan Foreman 1st December 2016 04:01 PM

The Driller Killer Review | Mondo-Digital

J Harker 1st December 2016 06:29 PM

Via FB

***DONNIE DARKO STOCK UPDATE + SNEAK PEEK***

Finished copies of Donnie Darko have just arrived at Arrow HQ and will be shipping direct soon!

Please note that this set is almost sold out via the Arrow Store so if you haven't yet, pre-order your copy direct.

I just ordered one from Amazon. £4 cheaper.

michal 5th December 2016 10:21 AM

i think we should have march announcements this week

Boo Radley 5th December 2016 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michal (Post 512966)
i think we should have march announcements this week

Lets hope they're better than the last two announcements then.... Somehow I don't think so. My money is on some more obscure Japanese tosh, a Terry Gilliam snoozefest or Woody Allen.....again, a couple of re-issues and if we're really, really lucky an actual cult horror film that hasn't been released yonks ago in the USA and most of us own already.

Yeah, I'm a pessimist but I just cannot get excited by watching Arrow disappear up their own arse. I'll just wait for the four or five releases a year that are actually worth buying.:psychosanta: