Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Vinegar Syndrome (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/9658-vinegar-syndrome.html)

Make Them Die Slowly 13th October 2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 421160)
I see that they (VS) are working on one of my favourite adult films of all time, Hot Summer In The City. I can't wait to see the reviews for it when it comes out, because even nearly forty years later, I think that many people will still find out it's far stronger meat than they can handle.

Are you good at handling the strong meat then...

mr 420 14th October 2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 421171)
Are you good at handling the strong meat then...

MTDS!, how many times to I have to tell you? You're not in prison anymore and there are OTHER ways to make friends. :nod: :)

Rondadoronron 14th October 2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 421331)
MTDS!, how many times to I have to tell you? You're not in prison anymore and there are OTHER ways to make friends. :nod: :)

Yes but they often include Rohypnol,although i see MTDS as more of Reg Christie( i just watched 10 Rillington Place MTDS would be my main contender if they remade it)

Make Them Die Slowly 14th October 2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondadoronron (Post 421383)
Yes but they often include Rohypnol,although i see MTDS as more of Reg Christie( i just watched 10 Rillington Place MTDS would be my main contender if they remade it)

Remake the film or remake real life? I am good either way.

Rondadoronron 14th October 2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 421384)
Remake the film or remake real life? I am good either way.

I cant believe that he sticks about three dead bodies behind a wooden door to a cellar then wallpapers over it,and them leaves the house,Im assuming you would be more cunning if you ever go postal and run amock.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondadoronron (Post 421387)
I cant believe that he sticks about three dead bodies behind a wooden door to a cellar then wallpapers over it,and them leaves the house,Im assuming you would be more cunning if you ever go postal and run amock.

What do you mean IF?

They haven't caught him yet have they?

Jinx_Barkman 14th October 2014 11:07 PM

Can anyone tell me who's seen it, is Pretty Peaches worth the price of admission?

Also, is it just me or is that Christmas Evil art an abomination? I think that is the first VS cover art that I've truly despised.

mr 420 15th October 2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 421442)
Can anyone tell me who's seen it, is Pretty Peaches worth the price of admission?

Also, is it just me or is that Christmas Evil art an abomination? I think that is the first VS cover art that I've truly despised.

Pretty Peaches is an absolute classic and well worth buying. Desiree Cousteau's best role, IMO. An eye watering experience, if you know what I mean. :eek: :)

Jinx_Barkman 15th October 2014 08:42 PM

I might pick it up depending on funds, so many things getting released in the next few weeks/months that I want.

Demoncrat 16th October 2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 394047)

Ooooh. Will I never be solvent again??