Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Second Sight Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/9849-second-sight-films-thread.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th March 2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 622210)
October 26th.

"DAWN OF THE DEAD and MARTIN LIMITED EDITIONS to be released October 26th. Dawn of the Dead will include 3 versions and be available in Blu-ray or UHD formats. Pre-order on our site from March 27th when full content will also be revealed. More news on Martin to follow."

Attachment 223128

Awesome!

Nostalgic 14th March 2020 03:01 PM

Might have to self-isolate when this comes out!!! Lol!
Hope website doesn't crash on the 27th!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th March 2020 08:55 PM

Any more news on the releases of the year?;)

Rob4 17th March 2020 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 622624)
Any more news on the releases of the year?;)

nah, nowt... just tumbleweed round these here parts... ;)

Dave Boy 18th March 2020 11:52 AM

I guess we'll know more on the 27th ?

Susan Foreman 24th March 2020 03:28 PM

"DAWN OF THE DEAD update! We're afraid the pre-order date will now be delayed. Latest restrictions will affect production and while we hope the release date won’t change we want to be sure before taking pre-orders. The situation is ever changing so we will update when we can but most importantly Stay Safe."

Nostalgic 24th March 2020 08:15 PM

Just press & release the thing!!! I'm face to face with the public every day & the company I work for just want money so when we all pass it to our families I'll be whistleblowing.

Rob4 25th March 2020 11:56 AM

i think they are right to delay. i have no income at present so money is going to be tight for a few months. i'm sure there a plenty of others in the same position. i have a massive backlog of unwatched product so i'm not suffering in that respect.

Nostalgic 25th March 2020 07:48 PM

I can't work from home, my wife is struggling to homeschool our son as too much being sent by the school & she actually WORKS from home, so has 1 hour a day to teach him. I don't think I'll be watching any films for a while.

The amount of people using coronavirus as an excuse to watch a f@cking boxset when there are people out there forced to work is bullsh!t.

Nhs workers=heroes
Retail workers= abused daily & probably infected. . Ignored.

Rob4 26th March 2020 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 623268)
I can't work from home, my wife is struggling to homeschool our son as too much being sent by the school & she actually WORKS from home, so has 1 hour a day to teach him. I don't think I'll be watching any films for a while.

The amount of people using coronavirus as an excuse to watch a f@cking boxset when there are people out there forced to work is bullsh!t.

Nhs workers=heroes
Retail workers= abused daily & probably infected. . Ignored.

that's sad. on the flipside in my area i haven't seen any disrespect towards retail workers but then again i did avoid panic buying phase. i also work in the food/feed industry although my role is deemed non-essential at the moment so i'm well aware of the importance of the farm to fork food chain. not downplaying the nhs but it's true that they get all the lauding when others are doing their bit at the coal face too. stay strong Nos - there are people out there who appreciate it :clap:

hope you don't mind me offering some advice on homeschooling as we went through a mini-meltdown with it but have come up with a good system now. what we are doing is is sticking to our sons school timetable. if there is something on the timetable for which nothing has been issued then we use that period to catch up on subjects where it wasn't possible to fit it all in. any problems we are contacting the teachers direct by e-mail (at first this wasn't working but it seems the teachers are up to speed with their replies now). the other thing i would say is not to stress too much about it if they haven't been issued work - just give them some free time until something turns up. if it look like they have too much try and space it out over a number of periods. if its really overwhelming contact the school and find out what the hell they are playing at. for a lot of schools this is a new system also and there are bound to be teething issues before they themselves settle into a routine.