Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Second Sight Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/9849-second-sight-films-thread.html)

Dave Boy 21st May 2020 04:24 PM

Awesome!

Rik 21st May 2020 04:29 PM

I fully expect this to sell out pretty quickly, so I’ve set myself a reminder to break off from my busy day of doing practically jack shit to preorder it :nod:

No word on price yet, but I’m expecting to pay about £70 for it :eek:

Dave Boy 21st May 2020 04:33 PM

Yeah, I thought around £60+
The price then should include Royal Mail tracked delivery ?

Rik 21st May 2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 627134)
Yeah, I thought around £60+
The price then should include Royal Mail tracked delivery ?

Over £50 is free delivery anyway, but I don’t know about tracked

Justin101 21st May 2020 04:54 PM

I hope they've warned their website tech people because their servers are going to have a meltdown lol.

Rik 22nd May 2020 03:05 PM

Here’s the prices for the Dawn sets, £70 is a bit steep for one film, but I can’t pass up on what looks to be the ultimate edition of my favourite Horror film :nod:

“DAWN OF THE DEAD: LIMITED EDITIONS pricing!
The final full spec will be announced on our site on Tuesday midday. Each format box will include 3 Blu-ray or 3 UHD discs with each version of the film, a bonus features Blu-ray, the Goblin OST CD plus alternate and bonus The De Wolfe Library Cues across 2 CDs, the novelisation book and 150 page hardback book with new essays and rare stills. The Blu-ray release will be £69.99 and the 4K UHD £79.99”

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd May 2020 03:16 PM

Do Second Sight take money for preorders when you order, or when they ship? Not up for dropping £80 just now for somethjng not out until October. I could always get it from Amazon, but i'd guess SS would ship slightly earlier.

Rik 22nd May 2020 03:58 PM

I think they take the money straight away, pretty sure someone asked that on Twitter yesterday.
I’m not keen on spending that straight away, but I’ve got the money at the minute and I don’t wanna risk missing out like I did with the Arrow Thing LE due to Amazon ****ing up the preorders!

Dave Boy 22nd May 2020 04:01 PM

Yeah, I'm in. I'm not gonna wait. I'll get it from Second Sight and then just forget about it for the next five months. It will be my October birthday present.

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd May 2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 627199)
I think they take the money straight away, pretty sure someone asked that on Twitter yesterday.
I’m not keen on spending that straight away, but I’ve got the money at the minute and I don’t wanna risk missing out like I did with the Arrow Thing LE due to Amazon ****ing up the preorders!

Cheers. Too much to buy before Oct, so i'll just order from Amazon.