Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2008 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=462)
-   -   Win Ratman! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2008/200-win-ratman.html)

herman 17th April 2008 12:50 PM

The celebrity I think is a Rat(woman) and Rat(man) is the late Mary Whitehouse and James Ferman. If I have to explain why on here then I must be on the wrong forum. Maybe a bit harsh branding these two fine upstanding (or now down lying) guardians of the nation's moral compass as rats but thats how I feel, sorry.

Their demise is taken care of already but how about a picture of the heads of these two on a cover of a future shameless release- maybe on a pikestaff (flavia style) to act as a warning to future would be anti film busybodies.

Do I win?

Waynesurfer 17th April 2008 02:09 PM

100% agree

100% agree with that!,those odious bastards stopped us watching the films we wanted to watch for far to long!.That bastard mp who`s private members bill created the video recordings act needs to be smeared in excrement and be flushed down the sewer along with copies of the daily mail!.:mad:

ecc 18th April 2008 02:55 PM

I was ranting earlier. My idea would be to have the aforementioned children of celebrities with their own reality shows star in a film where they think they're attending a celebrity event and find the place deserted. Their flashy cars have been replaced with affordable, good mileage cars except for one Beamer and their cellphones don't work (not even the camera part). They engage in fisticuffs for who gets to be seen riding in it to go get help. When they find out that they are being filmed, some of them back off and decide that now would be the perfect opportunity to make a sex tape that they can sell since their talent isn't recognized outside of their self-produced reality shows. When they find out that the Beamer isn't this year's model so they wouldn't be caught dead in it, rather than WALK, they resort to cannibalism (its shot in real time so its only been about eighty minutes!) and the survivor is eventually picked up, gets a lot of media attention (in which s/he mourns her victims), and then invites some more reality hopefuls (who've just come of age even though they've been drinking like fish and popping pills for years) to another celebrity event in a happening place in the middle of nowhere.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 20th April 2008 03:26 PM

So who's the winner Al?

Waynesurfer 22nd April 2008 02:59 PM

Has anyone won?:confused:

Delirium 25th April 2008 05:35 AM

Any word on a winner yet, Al?

Almar@Cult Labs 25th April 2008 09:46 AM

Sheesh I really suck at moderating these competitions! Might hand this job over so it gets done in a timely fashion especially as I'd like to get more comps on the go!

Anyway some very amusing entries indeed. The winners of what I like to think of was a self-therapy thread where we exorcise our hated celeb demons in public are:

Waynesurfer for Heather Mills! Not much in this entry but I think he hit the current most hated celeb fair and square.

Matt also wins for his increasingly surreal entry about Roland Rat who was never ever funny at any point. How the BBC must wish for their low budget days when a silent Gordon the Gopher and a squeaking Ed the Duck could happily entertain us...

And the final winner Delirium for his wonderful photoshopped entries which included the use of one of my favourite student movies - Street Trash! In fact so good was the entry I'll fling in something else from our sewer-like cupboard of DVDs. ::woot:

Almar@Cult Labs 25th April 2008 09:47 AM

And winners don't forget to PM me your real names and postal addresses! :)