Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2009 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=461)
-   -   Weekly Comp - My Name Is Bruce - 06/03/2009 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2009/1097-weekly-comp-my-name-bruce-06-03-2009-a.html)

Pete 8th March 2009 09:17 PM

Bruce: As PM i think its time loops won a comp. Johnson, Obama, Arnie and Brown ' here 'here loops should win for once!:jest:

mark meakin 9th March 2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 23140)
Bruce: As PM i think its time loops won a comp. Johnson, Obama, Arnie and Brown ' here 'here loops should win for once!:jest:

A less than subtle hint methinks.;)

KPWNINJA 12th March 2009 11:11 PM

Ash: Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. USED to retail for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. Before the current economic crisis... SO WHO WANTS SOME?

KPWNINJA 12th March 2009 11:11 PM

Gordon Brown: You Sir, are not one of my vassals... who are you?
Ash: Who wants to know?
Gordon Brown: I am Gordon Brown. Prime Minister, and British Labour politician.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

KPWNINJA 12th March 2009 11:12 PM

Gordon Brown: There's something in there. It's... It's in number 10, in the dark... something... something that's come back from the dead.
Johnson, Obama and Schwarzenegger: Margaret Thatcher!
Ash: Then let's head on into number 10 and carve ourselves a witch. :)

KPWNINJA 12th March 2009 11:19 PM

Johnson, Brown, Obama and Schwarzenegger:
Join us... Join us...

KPWNINJA 12th March 2009 11:27 PM

Johnson, Brown, Obama and Schwarzenegger:
We'll swallow your soul! We'll swallow your soul! We'll swallow your soul!

Ash:
I think Brown has had enough don't you...

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 12th March 2009 11:30 PM

Politicians of the world unite after a fierce long running struggle to get Cloud to part with a quid.The struggle was only overcome when the T-100 Terminator (pictured far left) was brought into the foray and crushed the abovementioned miserable git's hand into dropping his wallet.:rofl:

cloud 12th March 2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 23140)
Bruce: As PM i think its time loops won a comp. Johnson, Obama, Arnie and Brown ' here 'here loops should win for once!

Hey loops stop copying off me! It's my job to leave the not so subtle hints ;) :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPWNINJA (Post 23490)
Gordon Brown: You Sir, are not one of my vassals... who are you?
Ash: Who wants to know?
Gordon Brown: I am Gordon Brown. Prime Minister, and British Labour politician.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

You forgot the mouth twitching! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 23507)
Politicians of the world unite after a fierce long running struggle to get Cloud to part with a quid.The struggle was only overcome when the T-100 Terminator (pictured far left) was brought into the foray and crushed the abovementioned miserable git's hand into dropping his wallet.

I reckon together we'd be able to take on the Terminator ;).

I'm not entering this week cause I wanna give others a chance so I'll probably buy the box set or something but one thing "best moderator and quiz master ever", don't let mark meakin or reaper72 win!! Especially Reaps, make the tight sod open his moth ghetto (his wallet) for once.

And I think "moth ghetto" is my best saying ever, someone quote me on that please!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 13th March 2009 12:01 PM

:rofl:

Here's this weeks winners, selected from the trilby hat. Groovy!

1) Zaroff - 03-08-09!

2) KPWNINJA - 03-13-09!

and finally...

3) Mark Meakin - 03-07-09!

Well done guys! Hillarious entries as always. Zaroff, I don't believe I have your address mate, so if you could just PM me the address you want the DVD sent to that would help a lot! :p

Well done! New comp will probably be up tommorow! :)