Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2009 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=461)
-   -   Weekly Comp - STREET FIGHTER 5 Disc Boxset! - 10/07/09 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2009/1502-weekly-comp-street-fighter-5-disc-boxset-10-07-09-a.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 10th July 2009 09:07 PM

P.S. The Amazing Failure looks like it has a V-jay-jay, is this intentional!? :ack:

Daemonia 11th July 2009 11:56 AM

I'll go with Susie - metal must be a winner!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th July 2009 12:00 PM

Ahh! Sorry Daemonia, you've been beaten too it! Susie's full up :rofl: Pick another team to be on mate, here's how it looks so far...

Bad Boy Baguette
- Bizzare Eye. 1 more member needed.

The Grizzly Sumo - This team's full with Neil & Mark Meakin

The Boxing Bush - One person needed to join Vipco.

The Amazing Failure - NO ONE betting on our PM yet! :rofl:

Susie - FULL - Gold6082 & Biozombie making up the team.

Karate-Rex - Anyone want to join Gag's team?

:) Take your pick.

gag 11th July 2009 12:39 PM

boo hoo no wants to partner with me :(:(
my knowledge in films will probably be pants compared to some of u lot
But im still giving it a go

mark meakin 11th July 2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 33540)
boo hoo no wants to partner with me :(:(
my knowledge in films will probably be pants compared to some of u lot
But im still giving it a go

If you don't have a go,you'll never know !:).

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th July 2009 01:23 PM

Don't worry Gag, the film's will be quite well known - I'll keep the more obscure films to a minimum. I'm sure someone'll join your team in a bit lol! We'll start the actual point gaining game on monday, so we can figure out teams etc for now. :)

vipco 11th July 2009 05:06 PM

Kyle, i'll be off till Tuesday as its the 11th / 12th holidays over here so im not certain on how this runs but can I be BUSH for the duration of the tournnament.

Hanx, see ya all next week and Good Luck one and all.

C'mon Bush, You da Man. !

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th July 2009 05:17 PM

Yeah ofcourse Vips. I'll try and explain this comp more clearly. Ok, erm, Basically at the mo, everyone just needs to pick a character, in this case, you've picked Bush. Now, no more than two people can pick the same character. It's almost like a game piece, like in Snakes And Ladders etc. Then, from monday, you'll need to (with your teammate - the other player betting on the same character) guess the other team's films (which I'll PM on monday), which will effect your teams/character's score. The character/team with the highest amount of points on friday will each win this box set. HOPEFULLY that makes at least some sense! :rofl:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th July 2009 05:21 PM

Actually scrap that :rofl: - that's going to just get too confusing. Right, here's the NEW way to get points. Starting from monday, I will pose a series of questions and it's the teams jobs to guess the answer. Every time a team gets it right, they'll earn a point. Guess wrongly - you'll lose a point. The team of two with the most points wins!

Right - that'll avoid AS much confusion :rofl: Do people prefer that?

mark meakin 11th July 2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 33552)
Actually scrap that :rofl: - that's going to just get too confusing. Right, here's the NEW way to get points. Starting from monday, I will pose a series of questions and it's the teams jobs to guess the answer. Every time a team gets it right, they'll earn a point. Guess wrongly - you'll lose a point. The team of two with the most points wins!

Right - that'll avoid AS much confusion :rofl: Do people prefer that?

Damn right Kyle,the simpler the better !.