Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2010 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=460)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Samurai Zombie - 04/07/2010 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2010/3191-weekly-comp-samurai-zombie-04-07-2010-finished.html)

thundercrack 12th July 2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 91569)
Good grief, man - haven't you anything better to do than moan about how unfair the competitions are every week?

Iluv's explained his error, apologised - but winners were announced and it would be unfair to change that now. I just enter these things for a laugh and in the good spirit of the forums - you should try adopting that mindset too. Makes life more entertaining!

Well done to all the winners - the Movie Nerd Zombie made me chuckle. Easily distracted by light reflecting off a DVD - that's actually quite true! :lol:

OK then but if he does the same mistake next time then I I will conplain.

The only competition I've won so far is at work with each of the employers picking a number out of a hat and getting a team for the knockout of the World Cup and I got Spain who won Yesterday, so I win £32 prize money as each person has to give £2 stake money.

Sec 12th July 2010 08:25 AM

The difference between office pools and Cult Labs comps are that you don't pay anything to enter these. Cult Labs don't have to run these and we should all be grateful that they do.

Zombie Dude 12th July 2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sec (Post 91584)
The difference between office pools and Cult Labs comps are that you don't pay anything to enter these. Cult Labs don't have to run these and we should all be grateful that they do.

Plus they're so much fun. :woot:

Aurora75 12th July 2010 08:41 AM

congrats to the winners! :)

wayfarer 12th July 2010 09:18 AM

Yeah, Congratulations to the Winners! Some interesting entries there:lol:

thundercrack 12th July 2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sec (Post 91584)

This wasn't an office pool it was just something that someone at work thought up for the knockout stages of the world cup.

thundercrack 12th July 2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 91590)
Yeah, Congratulations to the Winners! Some interesting entries there:lol:

Like which ones

wayfarer 13th July 2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundercrack (Post 91685)
Like which ones

Pretty much all of them. Sorry, have I missed a point here....?

Zombie Dude 13th July 2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 91760)
Pretty much all of them. Sorry, have I missed a point here....?

Definitely not. I think his comment was rude. All the entries were quite well done.

Congrats to the winners btw.

pedromonkey 13th July 2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundercrack (Post 91685)
Like which ones

@ THUNDERCRACK: this comment is very rude, it's a bit of fun. it was a difficult comp because almost all types of zombies have been done. Hell ive entered the last 2 comps and not won a thing, you don't see me complaining. i can understand that kyle made a bit of slip up with the results but, you don't see anyone else complaining. you've been here since may dude, ive been here since last october and before that i'd never won any comps, ive won 4 times now, so just keep entering the comps and you're bound to win at some point, just think of it as if at first you don't succeed try try again, and congratulate the winners, its a nice thing to do...