Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) - 26/02/2012 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2012/8053-weekly-comp-dellamorte-dellamore-cemetery-man-26-02-2012-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th February 2012 11:24 AM

Weekly Comp - Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) - 26/02/2012 - FINISHED

Hi all,

Fancy winning one of the greatest zombie releases coming out this year? Well here's all the details and how....

“SOAVI’S MAJESTIC MASTERPIECE OF SURREALISTIC SANGUINE CINEMA.” (10/10) – BLOODY-DISGUSTING.COM.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...DVDFront2D.jpg

From Michele Soavi, director of “The Church” and “The Sect”, comes Dellamorte Dellamore (aka The Cemetery Man), a surreal blend of George Romero gore, Dario Argento style and ‘Monty Python’ irreverence, and arguably the weirdest zombie movie ever made. Based on the novel by Tiziano Sclavi, creator of the cult comic book hero “Dylan Dog”, the film stars Rupert Everett (Stardust; St. Trinian’s; Shrek), Anna Falchi (The Princess And The Pauper) and Francois Hadji-Lazaro (Brotherhood Of The Wolf; The City Of Lost Children).

Meet Francesco Dellamorte (Rupert Everett), gravedigger and guardian of the mythical Buffalora Cemetery where the dead just don’t stay dead. Seven days after burial, the fresh cadavers claw their way out of their coffins looking for flesh to eat. And it’s Francesco’s job to dispatch these ‘Returners’ before they escape into the local community.

But his quest to stop the dead from invading the world of the living falters when he falls in love with a beautiful and enigmatic widow visiting her husband’s crypt. For when he kills her by mistake, and is cursed to see her face for eternity, the difference between being alive and dead becomes chillingly confused in his shocked and romantically damaged brain.

Hip, offbeat, gory, funny and intensely erotic, Dellamorte Dellamore is a totally unique horror movie that demands to be seen.

Dellamorte Dellamore – The Cemetery Man (cert. 18) will be released on DVD (£15.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 27th February 2012. Special Features include: audio commentary by director Michele Soavi and writer Gianni Romoli; exclusive booklet of Alan Jones’ personal on-set memoir; trailers; photo gallery; English and Italian (with English subtitles) audio options.

To win..........

The zombies have risen from this odd cemetery but Rupert Everett is away in Hollywood shooting the new Shrek film! :faint: All hell has broken loose as a wide spread zombie plague speeds across the world, one blood soaked, bone-crunching bite at a time.

Fortunatly, there's a safe house. A zombie safe house!

You run towards the safe house as a horde of undead savages shuffle towards you. But what's this? There's a large lock on the safe house door - you'll need a code to get in there!

Simply figure out the code from the zombie-related questions that shall follow. Once you have it rush to the 'Zombie Safe House' section in my Comp Corner (Kyle's Comp Corner - Cult Labs), enter the code/password and run inside, bolting the door behind you!

Everyone who enters this safe house will be put into a random draw and three lucky winners will grab themselves Shameless' Dellamorte Dellamore

And what's more, there's three DVD/Blu-Rays lying around inside the new Safe House. The first three to enter can claim one of these for themselves AND be entered into the draw! So, hurry - don't become zombie chow!

The questions will be posted in a sec.

Good luck labbers!

Kyle

(braaaaaaaaains)

-----------------------------------------

Shameless' Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) is out on DVD on the 27th Feb and can be pre-ordered from here:

- Amazon

- HMV

- Play

Rik 26th February 2012 11:28 AM

Even though I've got a copy of this heading my way I'll be having a go at this, sounds like loads of fun :)

sawyer6 26th February 2012 11:30 AM

Awesome comp!!!

nekromantik 26th February 2012 11:40 AM

Another awesome idea from Kyle!
:)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th February 2012 11:55 AM

Aaaah, thank yoou :p

Ok, here's those all important questions for the code...

1) The 4th letter of the director of the original Night Of The Living Dead’s middle name

2) The 1st letter of the first name of the writer of The Magic Island (one of the first books to mention ‘zombies’)

3) The 3rd number of the year Dellamorte Dellamore was released.

4) The 5th letter of an upcoming animated zombie film from the makers of Caroline (that I cannot freakin' wait for!)

5) Complete the famous zombie game title, Left _ Dead

6) The Double Tap is rule number….

7) The last letter of the first name of the actor who played a freaky kid who loved the taste of his mother’s boobies in a certain Italian zombie film.

8) The first letter of the Norwegian nazi film from 2009.

9) 'After Death' is widely said to be what number in the somewhat confusing Zombie series?

10) The 10th letter of the title of the British Zom com which raises the important question of whether dogs can look up or not.

Work out the numbers/letters then head to the Zombie Safe Room (found in the Comp Corner's main forum section. Enter the numbers/letters in order (all capitals) and you're safe.

No clues will be given here - I've turned into a zombie too.

The world explodes on this coming sunday so all those who cant figure it out by then will die and not be entered into the random draw :p

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Kyle

sawyer6 26th February 2012 12:42 PM

I found everything but I can't get in, damn

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th February 2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 219966)
I found everything but I can't get in, damn

Make sure it's in CAPITALS Sawyer :) Still no luck, you've got something wrong.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 26th February 2012 12:51 PM

And as an added bonus, who ever gets first place (in the random draw) can run next week's competition! I haven't done that in a while, so here's your chance. Of course, if the person doesn't want to, no worries. Whoever runs the competition next week, will get to pick the competition prize, the method of winning AND keep a copy of the prize for themselves too.

nekromantik 26th February 2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 219968)
And as an added bonus, who ever gets first place (in the random draw) can run next week's competition! I haven't done that in a while, so here's your chance. Of course, if the person doesn't want to, no worries. Whoever runs the competition next week, will get to pick the competition prize, the method of winning AND keep a copy of the prize for themselves too.

Great idea!
:clap:

Hawkmonger 26th February 2012 01:06 PM

7) Is bloody harsh man!:mmph:
I think I got most of them though. Awsome Idea for a comp.

nekromantik 26th February 2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 219976)
7) Is bloody harsh man!:mmph:
I think I got most of them though. Awsome Idea for a comp.

:lol:
yeah that stumped me too!
but then used google!

Gojirosan 26th February 2012 04:07 PM

I've gone wrong somewhere. No idea where though.

Roughale 27th February 2012 09:11 AM

I amk also struggling to get in, it was a painful ride so far and I seem to have to give up as I cannot find where the mistake might be - what a shame, really nice competition...

trouserpress 27th February 2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 219968)

Awesome! I'd love to do one of these comps. Also means you get to sit back and have a well earned week off...

slaghammer 27th February 2012 12:44 PM

Haven't had a go at one of these for ages, might give this one a whirl when I get home!

mixalis667 27th February 2012 03:08 PM

amaze comp kyle but i cant enter safe house. I've gone wrong somewhere. i check my answers, i try capital but nothing :doh::doh:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 27th February 2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixalis667 (Post 220308)
amaze comp kyle but i cant enter safe house. I've gone wrong somewhere. i check my answers, i try capital but nothing :doh::doh:

Then one/some of your answers must be wrong, Mix. Quick, hurry! The zombies are approaching!!!!

mercury 27th February 2012 09:47 PM

Was sure I had all the right answers, but I guess I'll be dying with the rest of you:lol:

Zombie Dude 28th February 2012 02:52 AM

Entered and safe :)

Roughale 28th February 2012 11:39 AM

It has to be question 7 that keeps me out of the Safe House, any hints?

Hawkmonger 28th February 2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roughale (Post 220530)
It has to be question 7 that keeps me out of the Safe House, any hints?

Nope. Fancy a Pig in a Blanket?

Roughale 28th February 2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 220549)
Nope. Fancy a Pig in a Blanket?

No? Infact I do like pigs in blankets :pound:

I am also sick of all the zombies here outside the safe house :mmph:

Hawkmonger 28th February 2012 02:44 PM

They are rather tasty arn't they? We have a fountain of them in here (there being shot out of a mini Leonardo DiCaprio's naughty parts into a vase), sadly you'll have to put up with the Zombie's for now. Why not call up on old Brucy, see if he could come and kick a few of them sucker's ass's for you?

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 29th February 2012 03:28 PM

Still can't crack the code? Well, you might as well run away like a little girl, hands flapping in the air, screaming in terror as the dirt-sodden, decaying gnashers munch and crunch closer. Of course, stuck out there and not nice and warm inside the safe house, you'll be a zombie in a matter of minutes.

Buuuut, besides brains, zombies also have a taste for great films! So, if you fancy double-ing your chances of victory like being armed with a sawn of remington then head to Attack From Planet B, who are giving away three DVDs of the film too! http://www.attackfromplanetb.com/ind...ith-cult-labs/ :)

InDogWeTrust 2nd March 2012 10:35 AM

How exactly do we enter this?
I have all the answers to the questions, Now what do I do?

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 2nd March 2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust (Post 221271)
How exactly do we enter this?
I have all the answers to the questions, Now what do I do?

Head here and type in the code - http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/zombie-safe-house/ :)

InDogWeTrust 2nd March 2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 221273)
Head here and type in the code - http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/zombie-safe-house/ :)

Oh thanks Kyle! I have also gone wrong somewhere, I cannot get in D;
Looks like I'll be having a serious craving for brains soon!

Roughale 2nd March 2012 12:28 PM

We're coming to get you Kyle! http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...bieSmiley2.gif

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 2nd March 2012 12:55 PM

You'll never take me alive!

(cool smiley!)

fuzzymctiger 3rd March 2012 09:28 PM

And i'm in!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 4th March 2012 11:00 AM

BANG! Chi-chink!

That's the sound of the safe house door slamming to a close and the lock staying permenetly shut. Tough luck to those who never made it, you're all now zombies.

As for those stuck inside, well now you'll have to spend the rest of your life trapped with your fellow cult labbers.

I don't know which is worse :p

Anywhooo, the three randomly selected winners are.....

:first: Antmumford!

:second: The Blob!

:third: DrTerror!

And another congratulations to Antmumford who, since he was picked out first, will be running the next competition - if he wishes to.

Kyle :)

----------

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m...f/ddbanner.jpg

sawyer6 4th March 2012 11:02 AM

Congrats to the winners!

Hawkmonger 4th March 2012 11:04 AM

Job well done lads! Cracking prize, enjoy it.

Rik 4th March 2012 11:08 AM

Congrats to the winners

antmumford 4th March 2012 11:21 AM

Wow! That is fantastic news. Thanks Kyle. Right I'm gonna have a little thinking time now and come up with a comp. Apologies in advanced if it's a rubbish comp but oh well at least you may get to win something at the end as a condolence for your suffering. Speak to you all in abit then

hmmmm.... :confused: :confused:

nekromantik 4th March 2012 11:31 AM

congrats guys!

slaghammer 4th March 2012 12:18 PM

Congrats! I think this was the most fun competition to do, great stuff!

the blob 4th March 2012 12:20 PM

Woohoo! Glad I didn't get munched on the way to the safe house. Great comp Kyle and congrats to the other winners! :D

loki666 4th March 2012 12:51 PM

Congrats to the winners, well done!!!:clap:

DryJack 4th March 2012 01:18 PM

Congrats to the winners