Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2013 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=457)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Dreams And Shadows - 17th Feb 2013 - Finished (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2013/10538-weekly-comp-dreams-shadows-17th-feb-2013-finished.html)

Nordicdusk 22nd February 2013 05:29 PM

I have three dreams that i will never forget as long as i live.

The first is when i was running through fields and forests being chased by people on horse back. At one point i fell to the ground and they caught up with me. I remember feeling the pain in my sleep of being whipped across my back and when i turned around it was Tina Turner on the horse whipping me :lol:

The second i was sitting the the baby seat of a shopping trolley not as a kid but as an adult and Mr T was pushing me around the supermarket shopping :lol:

The third i was asleep and woke up to the smell of sausages being cooked and when i went into my kitchen my father was feeding a black kid the sausages but he was wearing a paper mask of a black man. My girlfriend at the time woke me up all freaked out because she said i was laughing my head off in my sleep. :lol:

antmumford 22nd February 2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 323431)
I have three dreams that i will never forget as long as i live.

The first is when i was running through fields and forests being chased by people on horse back. At one point i fell to the ground and they caught up with me. I remember feeling the pain in my sleep of being whipped across my back and when i turned around it was Tina Turner on the horse whipping me :lol:

The second i was sitting the the baby seat of a shopping trolley not as a kid but as an adult and Mr T was pushing me around the supermarket shopping :lol:

The third i was asleep and woke up to the smell of sausages being cooked and when i went into my kitchen my father was feeding a black kid the sausages but he was wearing a paper mask of a black man. My girlfriend at the time woke me up all freaked out because she said i was laughing my head off in my sleep. :lol:

They're brilliant, they should be made into a film really. Proper Lynch style too. That last one really made me laugh

Nordicdusk 22nd February 2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 323466)
They're brilliant, they should be made into a film really. Proper Lynch style too. That last one really made me laugh

The last one still makes me laugh like crazy now the image is forever engraved on my brain :lol:

sawyer6 22nd February 2013 07:00 PM

''I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed''

Rik 23rd February 2013 11:11 AM

I had a dream the other night where I was that hungry, I ate my own arm :eek: and to make matters worse, I must've slept on my arm during the night because when I woke up it had gone to sleep, I bloody shit myself thinking I had actually eaten it!
Must've been these strong flu tablets I'm taking!:crazy:

Hawkmonger 24th February 2013 08:13 PM

A good shit in your pyjamas will bring you back to reality.
I had a dream I read a list of Michael Bay talents. The dream didn't last long.

Susan Foreman 24th February 2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 323365)
I dream't I was a cucumber once...what follow's can never be repeated...

I regularly dream that I use a cucumber!

Nordicdusk 25th February 2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 323928)
I regularly dream that I use a cucumber!

Wow who could of saw that coming spelt O not U before i get caught out :lol:

Hawkmonger 25th February 2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 323944)
Wow who could of saw that coming spelt O not U before i get caught out :lol:

Anyone who haunts these hall's often enough. Plus I got a rise out of it. :yo:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 25th February 2013 08:42 PM

Well, that was a weird comp! Lots of bizzarre entries this week, but there can only be three winners and they are....

:first: Nordicdusk's Tina Turner and Sausage eating baby!

:second: Gaahl07's Staying Alive Murderer

:third: Tracey271173's escaping death from a granny...on a cardie.

Congratulations, you guys seem to be the most mentally disturbe...urgh - have the most vivid dreaming imagination...

Well done! Tracey, please PM me an address you would like this book sent to :)

Many thanks,

Kyle