Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2014 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=533)
-   -   Christmas Comp - Mega Prize Bundle! - 21st December 2014 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2014/12754-christmas-comp-mega-prize-bundle-21st-december-2014-finished.html)

MuckyFunster 3rd January 2015 05:22 PM

Cracking pile of prizes here! I don't know what I'd be happiest with. Grimm is a great show though. Anyone else a fan?

Vipp 3rd January 2015 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 430374)
Cracking pile of prizes here! I don't know what I'd be happiest with. Grimm is a great show though. Anyone else a fan?

We watched a few epsiodes on Netflix not long ago and i was suprised at how much i enjoyed it. My other half loved it but she likes most of the american shows in the same catagory especially supernatural. The list of gifts for the first winner is just shockingly awesome.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 4th January 2015 03:59 PM

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

It's time to put an end to this mega competition and announce the three lucky winners. First off, thank you to everyone who took part in this end-of-2014 competition - lots of great entries that most people managed to get totally correct.

But there can only be one winner and two runner-ups! I've popped the names into a hat and the randomly selected winners are...

:first: Boo Radley!

:second: Nosferatu42!

:third: RedEyeTheCylon!

I've also randomly picked the competition prizes too. Nosferatu42, you have just won the Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell Blu-Ray, RedEye the Insidious box set is all yours and Boo Radley you're now the proud owner of the remaining 10 prizes! Nos, RedEye if you already own your prize, let me know and we can sort that out for you.

Congratulations to the lucky winners - keep your eye out for more great competitions this year. The weekly competitions shall return!

Take care,

Kyle

Rik 4th January 2015 04:03 PM

Well done guys :)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 4th January 2015 04:04 PM

RedEye, I don't seem to have your address. Could you PM me please so we can work out where to send your prize :)

We'll get the prizes in the post as soon as we can!

PaulD 4th January 2015 04:08 PM

Well done guys! Such good prizes too. Look forward to more comps this year Kyle!

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th January 2015 04:15 PM

Congratulations on your win Boo.

Well done nos and Red Eye too. :santadance:

Boo Radley 4th January 2015 04:17 PM

Arraagghhh!!!! :snowman:

How chuffed am I? Wow! Awesome! Very impressed!
Thanks guys, that's kicked my New Year off in style! Thank you Kyle. Do you need my address or do you still have it from the last (cough, cough...) competition I won?
Cheers guys, happy new year to you all! :thankingyou::xmasjig:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 4th January 2015 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 430430)
Arraagghhh!!!! :snowman:

How chuffed am I? Wow! Awesome! Very impressed!
Thanks guys, that's kicked my New Year off in style! Thank you Kyle. Do you need my address or do you still have it from the last (cough, cough...) competition I won?
Cheers guys, happy new year to you all! :thankingyou::xmasjig:

Well done, Boo! I'll PM you very shortly about that. I think I have your address, but I'll double check with you in a mo :)

Nordicdusk 4th January 2015 04:27 PM

Well done lads great prizes you lucky :censored: