Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Rec Room - Series Debate (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Greatest Characters? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/rec-room-series-debate/3682-greatest-characters.html)

mr 420 16th March 2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom_Lagger (Post 135827)
Yes, harsh stuff. Was Kath Merle's friend or was she just using her?

I think that you could say that she was her friend. Afterall she got her a teacher and did she not help Merle getting Spider back wth a shoe box full of mice? I'm sure that if Kath could of got Merle into the van for the escape, she would of.

mr 420 16th March 2011 11:35 AM

I've just watched ep 139 in which I've spotted a bit of a blooper. One of the girls (no spoilers!) goes to hang herself and Meg and Vera save her just in time. As they (Meg and Vera) are cutting her down and placing her on the floor, the lag (who is supposedly close to death) notices that her skirt is hitched up and manages to hurriedly pull it down while being cradled to the floor. It's quite funny. I also wonder if it was this scene that raised the certificate up to a 15?

alanlsut 16th March 2011 01:27 PM

I am a big fan of Lou Kelly/ Myra Desmond... Loved all in the tension between them- just how many times did Lou try to kill Myra and she got beat up everytime lol

mr 420 17th March 2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanlsut (Post 136022)
I am a big fan of Lou Kelly/ Myra Desmond... Loved all in the tension between them- just how many times did Lou try to kill Myra and she got beat up everytime lol

Poor Lou. She was just misunderstood!;)

prisonerjohn 21st March 2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 134531)
No Joan Ferguson? Off to the pound with you!:)

Joan Ferguson was a very interesting character.

Does anyone remember Clara Goddard (arrested for embezzlement)? I always remember Jean Vernon referring to her as a 'half-baked old tart'. Jean is quite a favourite of mine.

I really can't help but like Merle Jones too, brilliantly portrayed by Rosanne Hull-Brown.

mr 420 22nd March 2011 03:49 PM

I've noticed from watching vol 5 that to be a real man in the world of Prisoner you have to have a polo-neck/sports jacket combo with optional moustache and chunky jewelry. Who said machismo was dead? :)

jonathanmaroon 3rd June 2011 11:30 AM

Judy Bryant:clap:

mr 420 3rd June 2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanmaroon (Post 155400)
Judy Bryant:clap:

Ah, the master escape artist (or maybe not). welcome to the madhouse BTW!

Mark 5th June 2011 03:01 PM

Vera Bennett without a doubt.

destroyrobots 24th June 2011 03:56 PM

i was watching the first xmas epiodes, the ones where they put on a xmas play, (queen bea plays vera, lizzie plays flech), etc, those episodes...
uation
anyway, i have discovered Vera Bennet isn't a hard bitch for the hell of it.

She had a hard upbringing, what with the parental situation and being an only child.

I <3 Vera Bennet!
:behindsofa: