Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shamelessly Creative (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Shameless Wants Your Artwork! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shamelessly-creative/10520-shameless-wants-your-artwork.html)

Beyond72 20th February 2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 322982)
Ok Shameless, here are your covers. Front and reverse, in any order you like. ;)

Thanks for being polite. ;) But clearly SJ's as the front. (Plus I even put that one together as a possible reverse side anyway.)

ReturnToZero 20th February 2013 06:33 PM

Awesome work. But: "news for Q1 is a new cover for one of our previous releases." :doh:

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th February 2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 322999)
...and then I watched it for the first time :lol: hmmm, not a lot to go on there is there (I see what the original Shameless cover guy had to deal with now!). I was expecting nuns wielding knives and stuff. Maybe the old man wheelchair bonking scene could be the cover image :shocked: . . .

Just paint Ekberg in the fountain from La Dolce Vita. No one will know. ;)

Beyond72 22nd February 2013 01:46 PM

Well sadly (for me anyway) they're not going with any of my cover designs. But at least they got in touch and offered me a DVD of my choice as a way of thanks. Which is very nice of Shameless.

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd February 2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyond72 (Post 323352)
Well sadly (for me anyway) they're not going with any of my cover designs. But at least they got in touch and offered me a DVD of my choice as a way of thanks. Which is very nice of Shameless.

Really? :( Their loss then. Oh well.

platostotal 22nd February 2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 323354)
Really? :( Their loss then. Oh well.

Yep.

Slippery Jack 22nd February 2013 03:48 PM

Hi Richard,

it's Valentina from Shameless here.

Kyle from Cult lab passed on your email address as I wanted to get in touch regarding your Phantom of Death artwork.

We would love to use it as main cover for our next print run of the title. Can you please let me know if you will be happy for us to use it?

We were thinking of writing at the back of the sleeve:

Main Artwork designed by Richard Wells (or what ever name you prefer)

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Valentina
Shameless Screen Entertainment Ltd.

:)

Rik 22nd February 2013 03:52 PM

Great stuff, I hope you're able to negotiate a decent price ;)

Also think that they should've gone with Beyonds design for the reverse

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd February 2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 323389)
Hi Richard,

it's Valentina from Shameless here.

Kyle from Cult lab passed on your email address as I wanted to get in touch regarding your Phantom of Death artwork.

We would love to use it as main cover for our next print run of the title. Can you please let me know if you will be happy for us to use it?

We were thinking of writing at the back of the sleeve:

Main Artwork designed by Richard Wells (or what ever name you prefer)

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Valentina
Shameless Screen Entertainment Ltd.

:)

Congratulations. I'm guessing by the wording of the email, that they're still going to have a reverse artwork. Probably the poster artwork they put on the reverse a while back.

Slippery Jack 22nd February 2013 03:58 PM

Yeah, I'm sure the cheque's in the post :lol:

A shame they didn't go for the Beyond reverse. So I guess that means it's gonna be single-sided, or maybe the original poster from the last release :confused: . . .