Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shamelessly Creative (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Least likely Shameless release? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shamelessly-creative/548-least-likely-shameless-release.html)

skankenstoned 3rd March 2011 07:27 PM

Is the scene where Michelle grinds the ladder with her leather jeans round her ankles fully uncut? If not I'll have to give this a miss! All jokes aside, I once proclaimed this to be better than the first and as a result got bought the OST as a Birthday present! All together now... I wanna coo-oo-oo-ool rider!!!

Stephen@Cult Labs 3rd March 2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skankenstoned (Post 132837)
All jokes aside, I once proclaimed this to be better than the first and as a result got bought the OST as a Birthday present! All together now... I wanna coo-oo-oo-ool rider!!!

The 2nd best present anyone could ever get. The 1st being a Grease 2 dvd obviously! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daemonia 4th March 2011 12:36 AM

Stephen, you scare me more than all the Arrow and Shameless films combined!! I sincerely think you need to join Grease Anonymous.

'Hi, my name is Stephen, and I....I....I love Grease 2...'

And since you're just so damned brazen about, I'm going to have to go one better and profess my love of Regarding Henry, it fair brought a tear to my eye. As did Awakenings. Beat those, you cur!! At least there's no singing in those, which means I can walk away, held head high, with a modicum of self-respect still intact.

:lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 132895)
Stephen, you scare me more than all the Arrow and Shameless films combined!! I sincerely think you need to join Grease Anonymous.

'Hi, my name is Stephen, and I....I....I love Grease 2...'

And since you're just so damned brazen about, I'm going to have to go one better and profess my love of Regarding Henry, it fair brought a tear to my eye. As did Awakenings. Beat those, you cur!! At least there's no singing in those, which means I can walk away, held head high, with a modicum of self-respect still intact.

:lol:

Well I do like both of those, but with Regarding Henry, seeing Harrison Ford shot in the head really freaked me out. Strange though, all the horror and gore I've seen, and THAT is the thing I can handle the least!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demoncrat 4th March 2011 09:47 AM

MELODY the charming 70s kids romance with Mark Lester and Jack Wild....would surely top any least likely as there's nae sleaze, biker helmeted psychos, naughty nuns ETC. ahem. well nae the last time i watched it...of course there maybe an alternate "euro" cut im unaware of...:lol:

mr 420 4th March 2011 10:36 AM

I'm being serious here, is Grease 2 any good? I can pick it up for the princely sum of 5p!

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 132944)
I'm being serious here, is Grease 2 any good? I can pick it up for the princely sum of 5p!

Well worth every single one of those pennies, and more! :D In my opinion anyway.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 132978)
Well worth every single one of those pennies, and more! :D In my opinion anyway.

Well, I was going to say that if he had of bought it, he would have overpaid by 5p! ;) :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 132978)

I think any film, no matter how bad, is worth watching if it only costs 5p!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 133001)
I think any film, no matter how bad, is worth watching if it only costs 5p!

I dunno, Nos - I've watched many a film over the years that I feel they should have paid me to watch! :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 133002)
I dunno, Nos - I've watched many a film over the years that I feel they should have paid me to watch! :lol:

That's true when it comes to terrible films at the cinema (The Phantom Menace, Elizabethtown, Judge Dredd etc) but I think it's a different case when it's something you've recorded on your V+ or Sky+ box or rented from Lovefilm or Blockbuster as part of an unlimited package.

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:06 PM

Damn! I quite enjoyed Elizabethtown. :blush:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 133009)

Really? That's the only film that I've actually walked out of as I feared some horrible physical reaction to the nauseating events on screen!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 133007)
That's true when it comes to terrible films at the cinema (The Phantom Menace, Elizabethtown, Judge Dredd etc) but I think it's a different case when it's something you've recorded on your V+ or Sky+ box or rented from Lovefilm or Blockbuster as part of an unlimited package.

That's happened to me a lot, Nos.

In the case of Sky+ recorded movies, I've wished that I could have rewound time and watched something good instead!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 133009)

Oh, Stephen... :tsk: :pound:

:jest:

Stephen@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:11 PM

It could have been more to do with Kirsten Dunst though. :D

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 133014)
It could have been more to do with Kirsten Dunst though. :D

That would be a decent excuse except I absolutely hated her character! She's great to look at, but as for that picky stewardess she played, ugh!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 133012)
Really? That's the only film that I've actually walked out of as I feared some horrible physical reaction to the nauseating events on screen!

I've never walked out on a film at the cinema, no matter how terrible it is (although I haven't been to the cinema in a long while).

My reasoning is: I've paid (an extortionate price) to watch it, so I'm staying there to watch every nauseating penny of it! :loco: :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 133018)
I've never walked out on a film at the cinema, no matter how terrible it is (although I haven't been to the cinema in a long while).

My reasoning is: I've paid (an extortionate price) to watch it, so I'm staying there to watch every nauseating penny of it! :loco: :lol:

I've had an Unlimited card for Cineworld three years now so I basically pay for two viewings a week and anything more than that is a bonus but, as I feared for my physical and mental health, I really couldn't sit there and watch any more of that terrible film. The funny thing is, I like most of Cameron Crowe's films and think that Almost Famous is a modern-day masterpiece!

mr 420 4th March 2011 04:37 PM

Yeah, I might as well. Seeing as how Stephen rates it so highly.:) It's surely worth seeing for the young Miss Pfeiffer if nothing else?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th March 2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 133081)
It's surely worth seeing for the young Miss Pfeiffer if nothing else?

That's one way of looking at it and must surely be worth 5p!

mr 420 5th March 2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 133103)
That's one way of looking at it and must surely be worth 5p!

I'll get back to you about the latter part of that sentence!:pray:

mr 420 7th March 2011 10:14 AM

Well I never got the chance to watch the mighty Grease 2 as the tape itself had sucumbed to the dreaded mould. I don't know if that was a blessing in disguise though!?!

Stephen@Cult Labs 7th March 2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 133615)
Well I never got the chance to watch the mighty Grease 2 as the tape itself had sucumbed to the dreaded mould.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

mr 420 7th March 2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 133645)
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Ha ha. It's ok, I'm sure I'll survive.;)

skankenstoned 7th March 2011 06:41 PM

I'm not so sure mr 420, I think you need 10 cc's of West Side Story STAT!!!!

mr 420 7th March 2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skankenstoned (Post 133705)
I'm not so sure mr 420, I think you need 10 cc's of West Side Story STAT!!!!

:)

Maladetto 14th March 2011 08:23 PM

This truly has made my day. How funny!!! :)

I love the tagline for Twilight especially best "Uncut version....though you'll wish it wasn't". Genius.

And that Return to Oz is frickin trippy. Looks legit, for real. Bravo to who made that one.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th March 2011 10:11 PM

COOL AS ICE.............:dance:

Maladetto 15th March 2011 12:20 AM

I wish i could figure out to make one of these mock up covers. I guess i'll just leave it to th pros.

Again, i love all these, they're all fantastic.

Sarah@Cult Labs 15th March 2011 01:26 PM

If you get the template from here, I think it's just a case of photshopping in the correct film art. Not sure what software is best but perhaps some of the guys can recommend it...?

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th March 2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 135606)
COOL AS ICE.............:dance:

Hell yeah!

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/135828-post507.html

Maladetto 15th March 2011 09:23 PM

Thanks for that sarah. Will have to give it a go.

By the way, i love your avatar picture :).

emipark 17th September 2011 07:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
=D

Drakie79 29th February 2012 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If only.....

Culture Vulture 2nd March 2012 07:59 AM

Nice to see such creative work, fellow Cultlabbers :)

All this reminds me of the BD edition of Fight Club. When you first put it on, it comes up as the Drew Barrymore film 'Never Been Kissed', leading one to think that the wrong disc has been included. Pure genius. Someone put the intro up on youtube, you'd do well to take a look:

Freaky Fight Club 10th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray Disc Menu Intro - YouTube

Bringer Of Funerals 2nd March 2012 07:01 PM

I fell for that, my eyes screamed in terror as i saw the NEVER BEEN KISSED screen come on, do a shameless box of PINGU please

PaulD 2nd March 2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culture Vulture (Post 221236)
Nice to see such creative work, fellow Cultlabbers :)

All this reminds me of the BD edition of Fight Club. When you first put it on, it comes up as the Drew Barrymore film 'Never Been Kissed', leading one to think that the wrong disc has been included. Pure genius. Someone put the intro up on youtube, you'd do well to take a look:

Freaky Fight Club 10th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray Disc Menu Intro - YouTube

I also fell for that (how could anyone not really) - such a brilliant menu.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd March 2012 01:40 PM

Luckily, or perhaps unfortunately, I was aware of the main menu 'trick', but it's so convincing, it still caught me off guard!

Dave 3rd March 2012 02:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 46036

Drakie79 24th March 2012 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A quick bit of silly stuff.