Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargains Discussion Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/11050-blu-ray-bargains-discussion-thread.html)

gag 22nd August 2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 499103)
The pilot was great but past that it just got sillier and sillier. I can see it ending up in CEX to be honest.

Or can always sell it to me, im skint but sure i can find some £ by time you watched it.
And ill offer you not a lot but be more than cex :lol:

trebor8273 22nd August 2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 502316)
I just ordered six BDs and found the code wasn't valid, but went ahead with the order anyway.

it was valid last night but when i came this morning to finish order found it was no longer valid, still a great deal but would of been better at 2 FOR £8

trebor8273 22nd August 2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 499100)
I bought it a few months back when they had it for £17.99. Still haven't finished it, very dissappointing.

your barred ;)

Sam 22nd August 2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 502320)
it was valid last night but when i came this morning to finish order found it was no longer valid, still a great deal but would of been better at 2 FOR £8

For anyone who wasn't aware,you can also get 10% off if you sign up for the Music Magpie newsletter.

I can only really justify buying 2 blu rays from this offer ... 1 is Stone Cold and for the other, I'm torn between Pray for Death, Ghost Warrior or 1 of the Ghoulies films ... does anyone have any recommendations? Also, do the cuts to 'Pray ...' damage the film much??

trebor8273 22nd August 2016 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 502416)
For anyone who wasn't aware,you can also get 10% off if you sign up for the Music Magpie newsletter.

I can only really justify buying 2 blu rays from this offer ... 1 is Stone Cold and for the other, I'm torn between Pray for Death, Ghost Warrior or 1 of the Ghoulies films ... does anyone have any recommendations? Also, do the cuts to 'Pray ...' damage the film much??

This appears to be the cuts looks like nothing that will spoil your enjoyemnt . went and orderd it myself had the arrow US version which zoverstocks had sent by mistake but it had a crack in the disc. No interest in IT terror from outer space?

Pray for Death (Comparison: BBFC 18 - Uncut) - Movie-Censorship.com

How do you sign up for the newsletter?

Sam 22nd August 2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 502422)
This appears to be the cuts looks like nothing that will spoil your enjoyemnt . went and orderd it myself had the arrow US version which zoverstocks had sent by mistake but it had a crack in the disc. No interest in IT terror from outer space?

Pray for Death (Comparison: BBFC 18 - Uncut) - Movie-Censorship.com

:thankingyou: may give 'Pray...' a go then! I didn't really consider 'It! Terror from Outer Space!' since I thought it might be a bit hokey ... would you recommend it then?

trebor8273 22nd August 2016 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 502426)
:thankingyou: may give 'Pray...' a go then! I didn't really consider 'It! Terror from Outer Space!' since I thought it might be a bit hokey ... would you recommend it then?

Its honkey in 50s b movie way but you can see how it influenced alien.

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd August 2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 502430)
Its honkey in 50s b movie way but you can see how it influenced alien.

You sound like a racist from 70's Harlem. :nod:

trebor8273 24th August 2016 12:40 PM

anyone had there orders dispatched from musicmagpie, ordered some other (used)stuff the next day and they have been dispatched, but no sign of the 101 films stuff being sent

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th August 2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 502634)
anyone had there orders dispatched from musicmagpie, ordered some other (used)stuff the next day and they have been dispatched, but no sign of the 101 films stuff being sent

I have had dispatch emails for two of the six I ordered, but neither of them were 101 titles.