Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Why Don't Shameless Release...? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Shameless 2010 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/why-dont-shameless-release/1818-shameless-2010-a.html)

Philleh 24th November 2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 50060)
How about Patrick Vive Ancora (aka Patrick Lives) on Shamless in the new year. I love the orignal Patrick and from the trailer the sequal (rip off?) looks like its just up the Shameless alley.

Good luck getting this one through uncut! :yuck:

Sam@Cult Labs 24th November 2009 11:36 AM

Here's a general wish list of stuff I have that I'd like to see on UK shelves...

Terrifying Girl's High
Alley Cat Rock
School of the Holy Beast
Stuntrock
Shogun's Sadism
Necromantik
Naked Blood
Assault! Jack the Ripper
Virgins from Hell

vincenzo 24th November 2009 11:38 AM

I'd like to see UK releases of Death Weekend and Mother's Day.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 24th November 2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam@Cult Labs (Post 50139)
Naked Blood

Yes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincenzo (Post 50140)
Mother's Day.

and Yes!

Doubtful whether they'd get through uncut though... particularly Naked Blood... :pout:

vincenzo 24th November 2009 11:55 AM

Mother's Day would have no problems at all. Ditto for Death Weekend.

Naked Blood is more of a fringe title though I couldn't see any major BBFC problems.

Kyle 24th November 2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam@Cult Labs (Post 50139)
Here's a general wish list of stuff I have that I'd like to see on UK shelves...

Terrifying Girl's High
School of the Holy Beast
Shogun's Sadism
Necromantik
Naked Blood

:woot::woot::woot::woot: if only :eyebrows:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 24th November 2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincenzo (Post 50144)
Mother's Day would have no problems at all. Ditto for Death Weekend.

Naked Blood is more of a fringe title though I couldn't see any major BBFC problems.

Good to hear Vince. Yeah, Death Weekend should sail through. What are you waiting for Shameless: get them released! :eyebrows: :woot: :laugh:

vincenzo 24th November 2009 12:09 PM

Mother's Day was rejected initially but would fly through now. Death Weekend was cut for cinema though the cuts were minor. No problems today.

unclefred 24th November 2009 05:13 PM

Spider Labyrinth
Torture Chamber of Dr. Sadism
and some Naschy! How about an english friendly Beast and the Magic Sword? :party:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 24th November 2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

I'll second these.

DEATH WEEKEND is prime meat for a yellow box.

zoomer1971 24th November 2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philleh (Post 48805)
And a tough actioner like Live Like a Cop, Die Like a Man :party:

Would definitely pick up a copy of that one, or how about Almost Human?

Beyond72 25th November 2009 03:00 PM

I'd like even more gialli or some early 80's slashers.

Gojirosan 25th November 2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Me too.

Death Weekend
is the prime title IMO.

vincenzo 25th November 2009 03:56 PM

I watched it again a few weeks ago. A powerful film with brilliant performances. Easily one of the best of the house invasion genre.

zoomer1971 25th November 2009 04:32 PM

If we are talking house invasion movies how about The Last House on the Beach.

BioZombie 25th November 2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomer1971 (Post 50348)

I thought Fight For Your Life was pretty good when I saw it a few days ago

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 25th November 2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomer1971 (Post 50348)

Good choice; I love that movie. :cool:

docvoltage 10th December 2009 10:43 PM

Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Shameless Rico ?

So do the NEW BARBARIANS spell the end of the Shameless line? Will there be "Shameless 2" (aka "Bride of Shameless") ? For some reason I thought I had read in prior posts that this might happen after 20-or-so releases.

Whatever you do, please do NOT release titles that have been released in multiple editions over the world. Cannibal Holocaust, The Beyond, Dellamorte Dellamore, etc. have been done to death (pun intended).

What the world needs are more lost gems. Castellari's LAST SHARK comes to mind. Italian WWII and post-apocalyptic flicks, too !

Suggestion: you can always trawl around Cinemageddon to see what unreleased crappy VHS transfers are most popular.

Oh yes, please continue to make them available to amazon UK for us overseas fan-addicts.

Best regards,

--Volker

Marc Morris 10th December 2009 10:48 PM

I'm working on new titles for 2010. ;)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 10th December 2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Morris (Post 52652)

Any inside info?! :poke: :biggrin:

dubster75 10th December 2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Morris (Post 52652)

A COUPLE OF NEW POST APOCOLYPSE BOX SETS?
NICE UNCUT DIGITALLY REMASTERED RELEASES OF THESE SIX WOULD BE GREAT MARC? :thumb:

THE ATLANTIS INTERCEPTORS
ENDGAME
ROME 2033
EXTERMINATORS OF THE YEAR 3000
2020 FREEDOM FIGHTERS

ON A SERIOUS NOTE THOUGH CAN YOU GUYS SEE ABOUT GETTING THE ATLANTIS INTERCEPTORS?

bedorca 11th December 2009 08:15 AM

Please release Night of the Demon

If only for Reaps sake :thumb:

Almar@Cult Labs 11th December 2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docvoltage (Post 52650)
So do the NEW BARBARIANS spell the end of the Shameless line? Will there be "Shameless 2" (aka "Bride of Shameless") ? For some reason I thought I had read in prior posts that this might happen after 20-or-so releases.

Whatever you do, please do NOT release titles that have been released in multiple editions over the world. Cannibal Holocaust, The Beyond, Dellamorte Dellamore, etc. have been done to death (pun intended).

What the world needs are more lost gems. Castellari's LAST SHARK comes to mind. Italian WWII and post-apocalyptic flicks, too !

Suggestion: you can always trawl around Cinemageddon to see what unreleased crappy VHS transfers are most popular.

Oh yes, please continue to make them available to amazon UK for us overseas fan-addicts.

Best regards,

--Volker

Well one thing to say is releasing already popular titles can be what pays for the more obscure films. Most copies are sold in stores to browsers. Also let's face it - those yellow boxes are hard to resist!

I'm hoping the Bronx box set sales are enough to inspire more post-apocalyptic carnage!

Philleh 11th December 2009 10:08 AM

I disagree about titles that are availble worldwide... I have the American and Swedish versions of The Beyond on DVD, but damnit, I want a BRITISH version of it. I want this country to show some love to these films.

docvoltage 11th December 2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs (Post 52712)
Well one thing to say is releasing already popular titles can be what pays for the more obscure films. Most copies are sold in stores to browsers. Also let's face it - those yellow boxes are hard to resist!

I'm hoping the Bronx box set sales are enough to inspire more post-apocalyptic carnage!

Hi Almar,

when you do release a popular title that's already out in a good edition, my perception is that "reworking" it like you did BABA YAGA makes it quite appealing. That sort of care and attention makes double dips worthwhile in my book. The fan-edits and restorations are very, very welcome.

Thanks to you, Marc Morris and everybody else you all work with for all the hard work !

--Volker

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th December 2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedorca (Post 52692)
Please release Night of the Demon

If only for Reaps sake :thumb:

I knew I liked you for some reason.....:biggrin:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th December 2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Also let's face it - those yellow boxes are hard to resist!
!

Certainly are!

I see Troma are releasing Blu-Rays with green covers.....perhaps time for yellow ones?:eyebrows:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th December 2009 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philleh (Post 52714)
I disagree about titles that are availble worldwide... I have the American and Swedish versions of The Beyond on DVD, but damnit, I want a BRITISH version of it. I want this country to show some love to these films.

Spot on Phill!

I own multiple versions of films as well,but yeah we WANT to see British,uncut,indie labels and great artwork in this country.
Arrow,Shameless and the other small labels taking an interest in these sort of films are to be saluted and supported......

'Breaks into Pomp and Circumstance....':dance::dance:

Paul 12th December 2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubster75 (Post 52658)
A COUPLE OF NEW POST APOCOLYPSE BOX SETS?
NICE UNCUT DIGITALLY REMASTERED RELEASES OF THESE SIX WOULD BE GREAT MARC? :thumb:

THE ATLANTIS INTERCEPTORS
ENDGAME
ROME 2033
EXTERMINATORS OF THE YEAR 3000
2020 FREEDOM FIGHTERS

ON A SERIOUS NOTE THOUGH CAN YOU GUYS SEE ABOUT GETTING THE ATLANTIS INTERCEPTORS?

I second this notion!:dog:

Marc Morris 12th December 2009 11:33 AM

Night of the Demon just isn't gonna happen - I spoke to the producer a few months ago and he wouldn't even discuss the film, only to say he's already "in talks" with another company and wouldn't elaborate any further.

Splatterdragon73 12th December 2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 52836)
I own multiple versions of films as well,but yeah we WANT to see British,uncut,indie labels and great artwork in this country.
Arrow,Shameless and the other small labels taking an interest in these sort of films are to be saluted and supported

Well said and i'm behind you and Philleh on this subject.

If the effort is made to make British DVD exploitation and cult releases stand out from the crowd then i'm happy to buy 'em and there's some gems heading our way next year what with COTLD, Day OTD, Street Trash and Suspiria.

Keep 'em comin' and i'll keep on spendin'!:)

Splatterdragon73 12th December 2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

You and God only knows how many more fans of these films out there are hoping the same thing i suspect. I'm definitely one of 'em!:)

bedorca 13th December 2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Morris (Post 52906)
Night of the Demon just isn't gonna happen - I spoke to the producer a few months ago and he wouldn't even discuss the film, only to say he's already "in talks" with another company and wouldn't elaborate any further.

Right, In that case I will be ordering that march on Westminster

:mob:

Placards ready Reaps?

Splatterdragon73 13th December 2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 52835)
I see Troma are releasing Blu-Rays with green covers.....perhaps time for yellow ones?:eyebrows:

Do you know something we don't Reaps?;)

P-Mac 13th December 2009 03:08 PM

I'd like to see The Beyond and Zombie Flesh Eaters released in 2010 since City of the Living Dead will be out in April.

Oh, and a DVD edition of that lovely Dawn of the Dead package. Please, please, please :bananasuit:!!!

gorehound-09 14th December 2009 02:37 PM

What I'd like to see from shameless

I've only recently discovered you guys and these long fogotten film gems so i dont know many of the directors as well as other people.

But what i'd like to see released through the labl is much more of the obscure films with lots of nudity and lots of gore, im sure you guys will no doubt give us some extraordianary films likme you already have and cant wait to see what the new year brings...maybe a little of this:chainsaw:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th December 2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Morris (Post 52906)

Send 'im round 'ere then.
He'll soon change his mind......:biggrin::chainsaw::mob::rant::fencing:: deadhorse::croc:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th December 2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 (Post 53025)
Do you know something we don't Reaps?;)

Just a wee suggestion mate.....:nod:

nekromantik 17th December 2009 11:46 AM

Nightmares in a damaged brain and Manaic UNCUT please!!

Paul 20th December 2009 06:18 PM

Any news on what Shameless will be releasing next? C'mon, throw us a frickin' bone here! :tongue1: