Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th July 2012, 08:42 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

"GHOSTKEEPER will be repressed. Never said it was limited. Hell, it so far sold the same amount as companies like Anchor Bay mail screeners. Not finish with this film yet.

as for LAST CHASE will be repressed with a new cover on disc and cover. too many fraud of box boys dumpster diving and selling the defected ones and stores never stop selling it (even after they got a refund) so I was bombarded by people wanting me to replace it directly and leaving the bad sellers alone. Not fun. The dvd flopped as it took 13 month to sell out 900 copies. This was a cable classic and should've done more, but it was code red dvd so nobody care to buy it. I guess I sold 2.278 per day, which is really sad as most IN label can move 3,000 in the opening release.

MARK OF THE WITCH + DEVIL TIMES FIVE was release due to complaint on DT5 was letterboxed in the original release. the release died viciously as it took me 974 days to sell 900 copies. 33 month to sell 974 is a mega flop. No repress on this double bill. I might re-release them is another dying double bill, or maybe repress devil times five (single disc version).

WITCHMAKER will be repressed also.

I still got HORROR HIGH, it's $19.99 + shipping. NIGHT OF THE DRIBBLER will be $9.99 + shipping. I got some of these still sitting. Horror High was a flop and dribbler had many returns." (Bill/CR)
Old 28th July 2012, 10:50 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
"GHOSTKEEPER will be repressed. Never said it was limited. Hell, it so far sold the same amount as companies like Anchor Bay mail screeners. Not finish with this film yet.

as for LAST CHASE will be repressed with a new cover on disc and cover. too many fraud of box boys dumpster diving and selling the defected ones and stores never stop selling it (even after they got a refund) so I was bombarded by people wanting me to replace it directly and leaving the bad sellers alone. Not fun. The dvd flopped as it took 13 month to sell out 900 copies. This was a cable classic and should've done more, but it was code red dvd so nobody care to buy it. I guess I sold 2.278 per day, which is really sad as most IN label can move 3,000 in the opening release.

MARK OF THE WITCH + DEVIL TIMES FIVE was release due to complaint on DT5 was letterboxed in the original release. the release died viciously as it took me 974 days to sell 900 copies. 33 month to sell 974 is a mega flop. No repress on this double bill. I might re-release them is another dying double bill, or maybe repress devil times five (single disc version).

I still got HORROR HIGH, it's $19.99 + shipping. NIGHT OF THE DRIBBLER will be $9.99 + shipping. I got some of these still sitting. Horror High was a flop and dribbler had many returns." (Bill/CR)
Shame LAST CHASE did no business, I really enjoyed it, even if the political message behind the film was more than a little 'tea-partyish'

Last Chase DVD 1981 Region 1 US Import NTSC: Amazon.co.uk: Burgess Meredith, Lee Majors, Chris Makepeace, Martyn Burke: Film & TV

Night of the dribbler was a fairly awful movie, but overall I do feel the buying public were a little too picky with code reds stuff.
Old 28th July 2012, 10:59 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Night of the Dribbler was more of a basketball comedy (in a strange airplane style) with some slasher influences,still ok-ish I thought.
I think this 1990 Canadian film was never released until CR picked it up in 2009?

Horror High was a pretty good "geek goes on a rampage" film imho.
The CR dvd has the uncut version and the tv version's extra footage (as an extra) + several other extras.
A very good dvd edition of this obscure high school horror thriller.

Last edited by bdc; 28th July 2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 28th July 2012, 03:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:

I'm pleased to hear that Ghostkeeper will be repressed and I'm delighted to hear that The Last Chase will be reissued.
Old 28th July 2012, 03:45 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

If Last Chase was such a poor seller then why repress it?
Old 28th July 2012, 03:51 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
WITCHMAKER will be repressed also.(Bill/CR)
AH. Sweet.
Old 28th July 2012, 06:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
If Last Chase was such a poor seller then why repress it?
The original release was defected as stated abobe. Bill pulled it out of circulation.
Old 28th July 2012, 06:49 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
The original release was defected as stated abobe. Bill pulled it out of circulation.
It was this part of the quote i was meaning regarding Last Chase.

"The dvd flopped as it took 13 month to sell out 900 copies. This was a cable classic and should've done more, but it was code red dvd so nobody care to buy it. I guess I sold 2.278 per day, which is really sad as most IN label can move 3,000 in the opening release."
Old 28th July 2012, 06:55 PM
Cult Acolyte

Bill needs to proofread his posts . . .
Old 28th July 2012, 06:57 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Bill needs to proofread his posts . . .
Remember Kyle's competition where you had to produce movie quotes from random words off a list.?

I think thats how Bill composes his e-mails.
Slippery Jack and the blob like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!