View Single Post
Old 18th October 2010, 04:35 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Fulci's Box Of Terror - 17/10/2010 - FINISHED

Hello everyone,

Once again, sorry for the lateness of this competition. So, without any further delay, here's what you can win this week...

This week's prize is the (slightly controversial!) Shameless release of Fulci's Box Of Terror complete with a whole host of previously released Fulci DVDs in one...box!

SHAM028: Fulci's Box of Terror is a triple bill of sex, violence and insanity from the Godfather of Gore: New York Ripper (longest ever UK release), Manhattan Baby and The Black Cat, released together for the first time ever. Awesome box artwork too.

So what if you already own them? Now you can complete your collection without having to fork out money!

But how do you win I hear you scream? Well, lately I've been getting back into the paranormal, namely Slender Man. You may have heard of him - it's a completly fictious character that started on a forum competition and has since became somewhat of a legend - fake 'sightings' appearing in photos, stories and videos (check out the Marble Hornets page on Youtube for a sleepless night).

So, inspired (riping-off) that idea, all you have to do to win is create your own paranormal hoax. Obviously this won't be anything compared to the original forum competition so just have some fun with it. The winners will be selected by me next sunday based on who's is the creepiest and most realistic.

I'm looking for photoshopped pictures/stories/videos/whatever. Use your imagination and have some fun!

Below I've attached my own picture. The friend in the middle hadn't previously heard of Slender Man (and how fake it actually is) so is now suffering from sleepless nights. Mwahahaha! Look in the back window and you'll see it.

Good luck!

Kyle

Edit: I'll post that picture up in a bit - for some reason it's appearing really small as an attachment.