Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbarr View Post
My Dear Killer (2003)
Night Train Murders (2004)
The Black Cat (2001)
Killer Nun (2004)
No Shame (all OOP)

And I could go on...the point I was trying to make is there will be a perfectly serviceable new region free release of Alien 2 & the costs v sales would probably not be worth it...most other titles Shameless have released came out on other labels years ago (in some cases 10) & transfers can be bettered...multi region should be a no-brainer surely everyone who collects DVD should be by now? (it's not exactly cost prohibitive)...

Alien Terror 1982

I could go on myself....

If your telling me that there would not globally be a market for two DVDS of the same movie, one that has not been seen in nearly 30 years, then the whole DVD market rare or mainstream should shut down immediately. There is a big difference between a couple of years, and three decades!

Previous Shameless titles have followed other more recent releases and been successful, pretty much every Arrow releases has followed a US disc.

As for Multi-region, personally I'm with you, however people with superfunky gear that dont want to have their equipment stuffed when trying to make it multi-region will undoubtedly disagree with you. Not every multi-region hack is as simple as a couple of codes. What if they want to hear it on their Sony cinema surround system without having two DVD players plugged in at the same time?