View Single Post
Old 29th January 2011, 02:51 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZagZombie View Post
Just looked for Chain Letter on IMDb. The premise does sound somewhat weak but would've hoped the presence of Brad Dourif and Keith David might have lifted things out of the gutter somewhat. (This the same film you're referring to I take it?)

Not seen I Stand Alone but heard very interesting things about it. Even more eager to check out Enter the Void aswell; always curious about anything that looks like it'll be that blatantly psychedelic.

Incidentally, haven't watched Irreversible for a few years now. Was thoroughly stunned by it; but on such a frankly visceral (and spiritual) level that I'm not in a rush to rewatch it anytime soon. To be honest, after a couple of viewings I think parts of it will be burnt into the retina of my mind's eye for life.
yes that chain letter

the first guys death is pretty cool but rest of it was rubbish!

to Nos

Noe likes to use extreme camera moves and tbh it works and disorientates thew viewer. Im not so sure I would like to see his movies without that as thats what sets him apart. I love irreversible and enter the void!

I think EVERYONE needs to see ETV as its a martime flick, either hate it or love it. If you like Irreversible u have more chance of liking ETV.

I cant wait to get me paws on the bluray next week when it arrives!
Sadly the UK distributor has screwed us and we will only get a DVD release all the way in April! So US blu was the way to go

My DVD Collection
Tumblr