View Single Post
Old 24th May 2011, 07:51 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

with only 12 hours warning....a world wide mass orgy...:

actually the best way would be, and ILuv i think you'll agree with me here, zombie apocalypse. What would you do? i have a plan but what would YOU do?

The worst way the world could end is if Lady Gaga discovers how to clone herself then attempt to take over the world with her god damn catchy pop tunes and weird ass fashion sense and all the world leader know the only way to destroy her and her gaga army is to clone an even more annoying army of Anne Widacombs to take on Gaga who is now calling her self Col. Gaga-fi. But eveything goes tits up when The Widacombs succumb to the god damn catchy-ness of her songs and the world leaders are forced to join forces with Kim Jong Ill and nuke the bastards. but Gaga is to powerful and the radiation only makes her stronger and bigger, she grows to an enormous size and starts trampling cities world wide and is now calling her self Gaga-Zilla so the remaining leaders and the gaga-resistance create an enormous clone of Madonna who we all know, gaga rips off, but the mighty popmusic war of the giants fails and gaga beats the madonnasaurus to death with a giant telephone causing the world leader to think up one more plan. what beats catchy pop music?.....METAL!!!...the surviving metal bands agree to save the planet by allow the remaining world government to clone them and make them giant. on a dark night in russia after Gaga-zilla flattens the Kremlin, and with heavy snow fall...mega Maiden with the power to melt faces, joined by Mega-motorhead and mega-metallica face off against the annoying pop monster...will this be the end of GAGAZILLA?..yep the earth gets hit by a giant meteor and kills everything completely destroying the world...

THE END