View Single Post
Old 14th October 2008, 05:14 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Hi again! I've just this minute heard from Almar and now I know the prizes for the rest of this month! Wahey! So without furture ado this weeks 'weekly comp' prize is.....

TOKYO ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!

Based on the popular cult manga by Yusaku Hanakuma, and written and directed by Sakichi Sato (writer of Takashi Miike's 'Ichi The Killer' and 'Gozu' and, as an actor, Charlie Brown in Tarantino's 'Kill Bill: Vol. 1'), the zany horror-comedy TOKYO ZOMBIE stars Tadanobu Asano (Mongol; Survive Style 5+; Zatoichi) and Miike regular Sho Aikawa (Zebraman; Gozu; the Dead Or Alive trilogy) as an unlikely pair of heroes hilariously pitted against an army of flesheaters taking over Japan.

The slapstick comedy of Laurel and Hardy meets the gore of 'Dawn Of The Dead' in TOKYO ZOMBIE, a completely off-the-wall, martial arts/horror crossover that breathes light-hearted, laugh-out-loud life into the zombie movie genre.

TOKYO ZOMBIE (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (?17.99) by Manga Entertainment on 13th October 2008. Special Features include: The Making of Tokyo Zombie; Q&As with cast and crew (including stars Tadanobu Asano, Sho Aikawa and Erika Okuda, writer-director Sakichi Sato and Manga author Hanakuma Yusaku); trailers and TV spots; optional English subtitles.

Sound's good eh! - So enter quickly before the comp closes THIS friday! Maybe this comp was a bit tougher than I had realised to be honest with you, but remember you can enter AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH (!) and if you get an answer wrong, I'll point you in the right direction as I'm nice like that

GOOD LUCK!