Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The 1970's (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=552)
-   -   Living Dead at Manchester Morgue (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/1970s/7784-living-dead-manchester-morgue.html)

Vipp 15th March 2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 439848)
You must have had shit sex. :lol:

HAHAHA! i literally laughed out loud! I had good sex once, I tripped on my jeans in a train toilet and blacked out from headbutting the wall, when i came too i had 'other' piss stains on my jeans and a red rash on my groin where i had rubbed on the wall as i fell to the floor... i fondly remember that! i still wonder if that's how i lost my virginity. Still i can;t help but smile when people ask me if i ever rode a train... ;) yes i have, i say with a smile. good times.

I came here to say i haven't seen the manchester morgue film, i'd like to but it seems to be expensive? My therapist tells me i share too much. he has no idea what he is talking about, nor does anyone else that thinks Dawn of the dead isn't the perfect zombie film. :laugh:

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th March 2015 11:05 PM

I can see why you have a therapist Vipp. ;)

Nordicdusk 15th March 2015 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 439852)
HAHAHA! i literally laughed out loud! I had good sex once, I tripped on my jeans in a train toilet and blacked out from headbutting the wall, when i came too i had 'other' piss stains on my jeans and a red rash on my groin where i had rubbed on the wall as i fell to the floor... i fondly remember that! i still wonder if that's how i lost my virginity. Still i can;t help but smile when people ask me if i ever rode a train... ;) yes i have, i say with a smile. good times.

I came here to say i haven't seen the manchester morgue film, i'd like to but it seems to be expensive? My therapist tells me i share too much. he has no idea what he is talking about, nor does anyone else that thinks Dawn of the dead isn't the perfect zombie film. :laugh:

:lol:

Dawn is good but its no Day :tongue1:

Vipp 15th March 2015 11:18 PM

Haha, i really like Day of the dead, lot's of people hate on that film too. lol.

Nordicdusk 15th March 2015 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 439860)
Haha, i really like Day of the dead, lot's of people hate on that film too. lol.

Day is my favourite Zombie film i love it.

Hawkmonger 16th March 2015 06:54 AM

Night < Day < Dawn

Vampix 16th March 2015 07:35 AM

Day of the Dead is better than Dawn of the Dead, and Zombie Flesh-Eaters is better than Manchester Morgue IMO. I love the creepy atmosphere generated in Jorge Grau's film though, and think Fulci may have been influenced by it when he was making his classic zombie quartet. Manchester Morgue is a way better film than Zombie Holocaust and Burial Ground, but they're still two of my all time zombie faves. :nod:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th March 2015 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 439856)

Dawn is good but its no Day :tongue1:

Night is, for my money, the best of the three, with Dawn by the most entertaining and my personal favourite, but the increments between them are razor thin.

Vampix 16th March 2015 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 439873)
Night is, for my money, the best of the three, with Dawn by the most entertaining and my personal favourite, but the increments between them are razor thin.

I'm not a fan of Night at all, in fact I can't remember the last time I sat down and watched it from beginning to end. I find it intensely boring. :behindsofa:

Nordicdusk 16th March 2015 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 439873)

Very true there is not a massive gulf between them. For me it's
Day
Night
Dawn.