Old 14th April 2012, 09:54 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Trailer Park Boys

Mr. Lahey: Where ya stayin' Rick?
Ricky: At the ****-off hotel Lahey.

Mr. Lahey: Why don't you get a life Rick? Why don't ya go to community college like Julian here. Hey, I got a good idea. You could teach, livin' in a car and growin' dope 101.
Ricky: Hehe. And you can teach how to get drunk, get fired from the police force become a... lousy trailer park supervisor that sucks, hangs around with a ****in' idiot that doesn't wear a shirt and looks like a dick but thinks he looks good... 101.

Ricky: Why aren't you watching the dope plants, you asshole?
Julian: Calm down Ricky, I'm just grabbing some take-out.
Ricky: Take-out my ass, looks to me like you're on a date with cinnamon-roll-****in-head.

[while delivering his speech drunk, to become trailer park supervisor]
Mr. Lahey: Who is this park, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? Who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? Who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? And who doesn't have problems with the people they love? This is our home. This is our community. I am Jim Lahey, and *I am your trailer park supervisor!*

J-Roc: [J-Roc is caught masturbating] Turn that shit off, mother****er! I was gettin' changed, you know what I'm sayin'? I don't want that shit on TV. I don't want mother****ers seeing me gettin' changed!
Bubbles: Turn that thing off, he's pullin' his goalie!
Attachment 53449

Attachment 53450
Lahey's drunken stagger down the stairs is a visual highlight as well, so well done etc....

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]