View Single Post
Old 8th June 2012, 03:49 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
This is totally drifting off topic but your second point completely misses the point. Surely all the money went into funding the investigation into her disappearance? It's not like they were sitting around their newly constructed swimming pool in their newly furnished house saying "Well, that scam worked eh ?" while making love on piles of bank notes.

Plus, this isn't a competition of who to dislike more. You said you like Derek Acorah. I'm saying I don't think you should on account of his lies about being contacted by a spirit presence who informed him that Madeline McCann was dead. Strange how that spirit didn't go into more detail about her death or even give a description of her killer. That might have actually helped the police. It's a fairly sickening way for Acorah to grab attention and this is clearly what has happened; no-one can deny that
Yes I agree and I do think that if Derek did get contacted it would have been nice to have been told (this is going to shock ppl) where she was taken and if she is dead where is her body buried and how did she die