View Single Post
Old 17th November 2012, 07:04 PM
Cult Rookie

Yes I just saw the episode only this week where the Renmiester says about `the new high security prison, Blackmoor` and later on someone says something like `STRUTH!, The black hole?` So although new it has a nickname and a reputation. Although maybe they should have built it up more than they did until Rita got there. Apparently it was a disused power station. But I will give them credit - The place looked like a hell hole.

Yes `Joods` baby was a funny one,I could see someone calling her out on her virginity claim then a daughter popping up - "Look love, I dont remember having sex with a male at any point and I sure as hell dont remember spending nine months with a baby growing inside of me so can you please drop subject?"

There is also little tiny things like the `Barnhurst 8 ` or whatever number it was, and the fact they talked about Bea dying, yet they never spent a lot of time telling stories about her wars with Vinegar or the fact the Chook probably was the Doreen of Bea`s group, yet she does`nt say much neither did the others. And another weird thing - When Coleen`s family was killed Meg was in mourning and shock and stuff, fair enough. But around then Myra was doing her long stint on the show, In the past Meg and Myra got along, had mutual respect and known each other for years. So along comes Martin Kelly (Robert Hughes, the terrorist) and pops a cap in her...you know. So Myra is dead - episode 549? 550? We lead on to the next episode which starts with a recap and Nora wont leave her side and even Reno is chocking back the tears. Everyone is in shock. Now, about...mer...20 to 30 minutes in to that episode, The same episode that showed the recap of Myra`s demise, I think it was Chook, who was walking down the corridor looking sad, upset and downcast, when along comes Meg - No not just Meg, Chirpy, happy, spring in her step Meg, who goes ahead and cheerily asks Chook with a straight face and that sugar free smirk, "What`s the matter? you look a bit down?' Or something to that effect. SERIOUSLY! Chook has just seem someone murdered in front of her, they were terrorized for 3 or so episodes and lost their beloved top dog! So the `Wentworth mystery` is - Was Meg secretly stupid? or secretly oblivious to everything around her?(including the continuously changing appearance of her son) Yes I know - The writers, but still!