View Single Post
Old 31st January 2014, 09:37 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
What can i say i just have a way with words

The Place Beyond The Pines is a great film took many turns i did not expect and was shocked at one or two moments.

Only God Forgives again a great film i was mesmerized by the visuals of the film i loved the use of colour. Really fantastic film.

Curse of Chucky was just a lot of fun well worth a watch nice to see a return to a more serious fillm. Well as serious as a film about a serial killing doll can get anyway

Savage Streets what can be said about this film i just love it to bits. Everytime i watch it i seem to love it a little more. This was the first time my Girlfriend had seen it and see loved it.

Videodrome yet another film that my love for grows every time i watch it. Sadly if im not mistaken the Blu Ray i have is the cut version something i must rectify very soon. Im a big fan of James Woods and he is fantastic in this film.

Theater Of Blood its very hard not to love any film Vincent Price is in. His voice and screen presence just grabs you by the scruff and leaves you in awe of how menacing and passionate he was as an actor.

The Iceman i just took a punt with this film when i seen it on Netflix and i have to say i loved it. Michael Shannon plays Richard Kuklinski a real life hitman who leads two seperate lives one is ruthless contract killer the other is a devoted family man who think he has a 9 to 5 job that just pays really well. There are some great supporting actor performances also like Ray Liotta , Winona Ryder and Chris Evan ( Captain America ). But no matter what David Schwimmer of Friends fame does in a film i cant take him serious even when he is playing a serious role the picture below will explain what i mean
Off the top of my head i have only seen Michael Shannon in two films this and The Man Of Steel both films he was outstanding so from now on i will be keeping track of this guys movies.

Attachment 129483

David Seaman or David Schwimmer im not too sure

See its better i just leave what i have seen as pictures
Put friedkin's Bug at the top of that Shannon list then

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]