FAMINE LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION
AMSTERDAMNED SHAMELESS
THE BUNNY GAME
LAS VEGAS SERIAL KILLER
IRREVERSIBLE TARTAN
NUDE FOR SATAN FULL UNCENSORED VERSION
REVENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD GIRLS
SLAUGHTER HIGH ARROW

thought about getting house of flesh mannequins,thriller a cruel picture,undertow,torched,grindhouse collection {satans sadists,blue sunshine,pig keepers daughter },redeemer{ pricey },and mordum.
anyone recomend any of these?

thanks
There's a fair amount of controversial over quality in that collection if you ask me, but you've balanced it with some pretty decent stuff.

As for the others, I recommend Thriller: A Cruel Picture. And like an earlier poster said, I think the non-hardcore cut (the footage is added in) is the better film. It's the yellow cover one - it was released after the hardcore cut due to fans requesting it.

I really wouldn't go for Mordum (or any of the August Underground/Fred Vogel/Toe-Tag films) as it's utterly dreadful, amateurish faux-snuff nonsense. But as its controversial status precedes it, I feel you've probably made up your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
Couldn't watch Irreversible. Not just very hard to watch, but it's also a piece of shit.
And that's the second time I've been incredulous on these forums today. Irreversible is a masterpiece.