View Single Post
Old 24th August 2009, 08:42 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Default Which is the best Console?

I'm not wanting this thread to turn into a soapbox for Sony/Ninty/MS fanboys, but which console do you recon is best , ......and why.?

I was asked this by a mates wife , after he took to playing his old Dreamcast again after a long absense , and she want's to start saving to get him one of the latest gen consoles for crimbo, though she wasn't to fussed on all the other stuff it does , just mainly to play games on, anything else would be a pleasant extra.

As owner of PS3 and X360 I thought it would have been an easy choice, but with each machine having strong reasons why it should be chosen , it was'nt.

Though I came to my desion surprisingly very quickly, ...... Sony's PS3, though I don't know 100% why, to be honest .
( I dont have a Wii so unfortunately I couldn't consider that, but if anyones into Wii then please post and tell of its merits. )

So if you were asked to recommend one of the 3 current consoles, or are thinking of buying into one of them yourself , then which would you most likely recommend or buy , and why. ? .

Last edited by vipco; 31st August 2009 at 04:11 PM.