View Single Post
Old 10th July 2014, 04:29 PM
Cult Acolyte

What is the most embarrassing movie that you own?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie

Which film do you secretly love...which you really shouldn't?

The Holiday

What's your worst movie experience?

When I went to see Cabin Fever my friend said "lets sit at the back so if we jump we can't be seen and get laughed at" so we did, to then notice there was a light shining on us all the way through the film. On top of that a drunk man set next to us who decided to piss and liquid shit himself as he was too drunk to move.

A film title that describes your love life...

Chasing Amy

A film that scared the crap out of you (which really shouldn't have!)...

The Haunted Castle

What is one 'classic' film that you actually think is awful?

Vamp

Which animated cartoon character do/did you have the hots for?

April O'Neal

Name a 'classic' film you still haven't seen...

Bride Of Frankenstein

Which film has made you cry like a baby?

The Green Mile

What's the worst or most awkward film you've watched with your friends or during a date?

The Royal Tenenbaums because it bored the shit out of me, yet my friend thought it was brilliant.

Pick your favorite film. Now give us a reason why it's actually the worst film ever made! Go on, ruin your favorite film of all time...

Amelie because Audrey Tataou acts like a child, it's subtitled and she has no reason what so ever to fancy Mattheu whats his name other then to just move the plot along. She's a stalker and nicking the gnomb could have gave her dad a heart attack as the pictures were coming.

Post an embarrassing photo of yourself. If you dare...

You get 3 because I'm not singing

Record yourself singing a terrible song. One of Justin Beiber's if you are brave enough...

See above