View Single Post
Old 17th October 2009, 10:49 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Hungry For Some Zombie Goodness!!!

Hey hey!

What with Dawn Of The Dead Blu-Ray out now (and what an EXCELLENT package it is too! I need to get meself a blu-ray player now ) its never been so clear (HD!) that zombies have clearly over-taken the world! They are everywhere! Not just in films (which are coming hard and fast) but literature, t-shirts, nic-nacks, sweets, cds, and literally billions (!) of wacky things on the interent.

So, I thought it's time to celebrate this zombie outbreak with this thread! A place to post anything to do with zombies in. Best zombie stuff, new zombie stuff, obscure zombie stuff...everything!

Over the past few years I've become more and more and more of a fan so much so now, that there isn't a single day that goes past when I don't end up having a big ol' conversation about zombies. Honestly! In fact, I really want to write my dissertation next year on zombies and modern society!

So, anyone read any zombie books lately?

Played any zombie games?

Watched any zombie films?

Ripped the brain out of a zombie with your barehands?

I'll start with this link I've just stumbled on.... ZOMBIE PORTRAITS! It seems not too much money and is great funhttp://www.zombieportraits.com/process.html

Oh, also check out the new book coming out... It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Zombies and Other Zombie Christmas Carols