View Single Post
Old 4th June 2015, 08:20 AM
Cult Acolyte

THE EXPENDABLES 3

I watched this in hospital while I was waiting for Claire to go into labour so I wasn't really concentrating. But, I liked the film and it wasn't as bad as everyone claimed.

Sylvester Stallone gets a misson from Harrison Ford to go after someone and knack him in because he is an arms dealer. That someone they find out in the Expendables co-founder and Mel Gibson.

What everyone didn't like was the fact that Stallone dumped the original crew of Statham, Lungden etc to get a new crew of Banderas, UFC fighter Rousey etc, just to get the old crew back because the new crew was crap.

I agree with that and I didn't see the point of him doing that. Rosey is shit at acting and should stick to UFC. Mel Gibson was the best part in the film ad he is good at playing the bad guy.

Wesley Snipes was hardly in it and I couldn't see the point of adding him in the cast and to be honest I didn't miss Bruce Willis and I found Jet Li's cameo pointless. Other then that I liked the film but I like Expendables 2 better.