View Single Post
Old 10th September 2015, 02:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
I re-watched the Sadistic Baron Von Klaus the other night so sympathise with your addiction!
Howard Vernon can do no wrong in my book, even his turn as a "tribal" chieftan in Sexy Darlings haha ahem.

AANyway.....
Watched The Dark (1979)
Not the film I remember! Richard Jaeckel seems to be. in. a. different. film. considering. the. way. he. intones. his. dialogue
ahem. The rather dark (no pun intended) print I've had to suffer may have something to do with it. Or considering its rather chequered history maybe this is as well. A rather downbeat little film really, something that I have noticed from all sorts of films that were made that year. Coincedence? Or something more sinister??

Also watched this "extended" edition of F&F7 (thanks to a mate). 3 headbutts doth nae make a film "extended" in my book. Though I have to say I enjoyed it a lot more on the level that as there is a strong faaaaaaaaaaaaamily thread throughout and of course the Staf, I know see it as the most violent episode of Eastenders ever.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Last edited by Demoncrat; 10th September 2015 at 02:46 PM.