Thread: Censorship
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2015, 11:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBlayne View Post
You going to hate me for this, but I've warmed to Jude Law. He was better than Robert Downey Jr in Sherlock Holmes, and he was great in Repo Men (which I know many hate but I genuinely like it).

And he was good in Road to Perdition. There was something very reptile like in his performance.
I like jude law think he a decent actor, i enjoyed repo men and thought road to periditon is a absolutely underated gem. To me that is how films should be.
Its people like Ncolas cage and tom cruise i cant take and tend to avoid their films. Never seen top gun, color of money, jerry mguire i hate mission impossible films and loads of other films of his ive never seen. Tbh dont think ive seen a tom cruise film all way through Not one of his films ive thought ooh i wouldnt mind seeing that....... Hang on outsiders is the only one ive just googled his films.
Nicolas cage is similar but ive enjoyed one or two by him but not many. I just blank out fact he in them, again if a film gets advertised as soon as his name mentioned i get instantly put of. .