View Single Post
Old 4th April 2017, 02:35 PM
Cult Addict

watched last night:
Slaughter High
Great slasher/revenge flick, set in USA, but it's such a shame that they can't keep their british accents hidden, boobs and dongs are always a positive for me and some really creative kills. I love marty as a killer. the ending is a little dumb but it was 3 directors so ?

V/H/S 2
so found footage tends to be a hit or miss. and with this it's both. the 1st 2 stories (Phase 1 Clinical Trials and A Ride in the Park) are ok, but seem to be more of a miss which is disappointing because i do like Adam Wingard. however the latter 2 (Safe Haven and Slumber Party Alien Abduction) are amazing - safe haven being the better of the 2 especially considering it's directed by Gareth Huw Evans and i love the raid. the narrative is fine, it's just filler so worth checking.

Today:
Matinee
I recorded this on Boxing Day on Horror Channel and i just got round to watching it now. i love this fiilm, thought it was a nice little homage with a great sense of humour and john goodman was great being a certain appendage to the audience. i want to watch that movie Mant.

Last edited by bleakshaun; 4th April 2017 at 04:07 PM.