View Single Post
Old 29th July 2018, 06:47 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
That's tough to say because I haven't yet seen the second seasons of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, the first seasons of The Punisher, The Gifted, Cloak & Dagger, The Defenders, Runaways or Inhumans, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

Of the ones I have, I really liked Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Daredevil, Agent Carter, and the first seasons of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist. As far as I'm concerned, they are all worth watching.

The one that doesn't quite fit in with the others, and has more of an abstract, slightly Twin Peaks-style vibe at times, is Legion. I've seen both seasons (a third has been commissioned) and would really like to binge watch them both again because I think it's something which would benefit from being treated as a multipart film rather than a show with distinct episodes.
I've seen the Legion pilot which is amazing. Some of the best cinematography I've seen for tv, especially considering it is a comic book show. It's nice to see a show involved with a larger universe take such a different approach to presentation. That's one of the shows I'm most looking forward to tackling soon. I had been putting off Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. after hearing a lot of mixed reviews.

What about DC shows? Any of those you've watched/plan to watch?