Thread: I.D (1995)
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2020, 03:00 PM
Cult Rookie

Default I.D (1995)

Scrolling through Netflix the other week,as you do, not knowing if your efforts are going to end futile,and your free time ends up wasted on the pursuit of actually trying to find something to watch,and this little gem popped up. I thought I’d revisit it as had fond memories. But something has been niggling at me, this film states it was released in 1995. Now although I feel old,I’m actually 38 and something does not sit quite right with me. It feels as if this film is far older than 1995. In wondered at first if Netflix had inserted the wrong date of release but after a quick google search I was proved wrong. I’d of guessed after it’s viewing,it was mid 80’s at least. Is it me,or am I missing something, or just being stupid? Was it made much earlier and never been released until 1995? I know the film was set in the 80’s but this film screams old hat as far as BBC production values, and that god awful blue title screen on the opening credits.
Again, is there something I’m missing here? Please put me out of misery. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk