View Single Post
Old 26th November 2020, 09:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Analyze This

Comedy which sees Robert De Niro play a Gangster that suddenly has anxiety attacks therefore sees a Psychiatrist played by Billy Crystal. However he is a demanding patient and starts to interfere with Crystal's impending marriage. Lisa Kudrow co-stars with a few Phoebe type moments. It's a good film but not as good as it was 20 years ago.

Short Circuit

A Robot gets a lightning strike and comes alive and ends up with Ally Sheedy. Steve Guttenberg is the Robot's creator and G.W. Bailey is the Army Leader determined to destroy it. It's a memorable 80's film and it's still a decent watch but Fisher Steven's role now in 2020 definitely falls in the what were they thinking category.

D3: The Mighty Ducks

Team U.S.A. gets a scholarship to a exclusive Prep School but things aren't as comfy as they like especially with the older team (in which they develop a prank rivalry with) Emilio Estevez isn't in this as much and there are some silly scenes like Goldberg's skating on the road at the beginning as well as losing a 9 goal lead in the final period. But the final showdown is good and I enjoyed the series so I let the bad slide.

Analyze That

Sequel in which Robert De Niro fakes insanity and has to stay with a reluctant Billy Crystal. Like it's predecessor, it's good but not as good as when released.

Scary Movie

Spoof of the Teen Slasher movies of it's day, some funny moments but I've grown up and some of the jokes are just plain unfunny now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg at.jpg (14.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg sc.jpg (14.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg d3tmd.jpg (11.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg ath.jpg (11.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg sm.jpg (12.8 KB, 4 views)