View Single Post
Old 8th February 2022, 01:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Weasels Rip My Flesh (1979, Nathan H Schiff)

His debut. A pair of brothers fall foul of their curiosity. Seeing as the shoreline path is yet again featured in this, it must be within walking distance of his house surely
Just as gloopy and crazed as the rest of his work, so he set his stall out with confidence.

Trees 2: Root Of All Evil (2004, Michael Pleckaitis)

Killer tree flick. Another subgenre! As daft as it sounds. Xmas flick and all! New tradition!!

Geek Maggot Bingo (1983, Nick Zedd)

Notorious and a tad dull this one was. Richard Hell pops up in this tale of alienated clods in the big apple. Not as much fun as Chester R Turner's stuff imho.

Tough Guys Don't Dance (1987, Norman Mailer)

A Cannon film you say? Yes please. Mailer hard boils everything in this riotous tale of deceit and deception. Based on his own novel, every word of which he seems to have crammed into this , it was worth the wait, I remember the trailer vividly due to a particular acid trip and always wanted to see it. O'Neal really goes for it, whilst also resembling a walking corpse.

Maniac Killer (1987, Andreas Bianchi)

A lot of folk want answers in this wacky tale of cults and cooze. The dubbing must take some of the blame here, as some "characterisations" lead me to repeated fits of laughter. I endeavour to watch it sober ahem.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Last edited by Demoncrat; 8th February 2022 at 02:18 PM.