View Single Post
Old 15th August 2023, 10:22 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 247489

Hutch Mansell is a timid quite family man going through his boring routines every single day. When his house is burgled and he doesn't do anything just let the intruders go he feels ashamed of himself not protecting his family until he realises his daughters bracelet is missing and then he loses the plot and tracks down the intruders to get it back things don't go to plan and he gets involved in an alteration with some drunk Russians and now his past that he had gotten away from for so long rears its ugly head again.

Holy s**t this film is amazing it's filled with laughs action and crazy violence. I loved every second of it I have always been a fan of Bob Odenkirk and he really is in his element here. The main Russian bad guy when we see him first comes across like a bit of a fool doing this stupid cabaret routine on the stage in his club but once his nasty side comes out then his singing and dancing become that bit more disturbing. Christopher Lloyd is also fantastic bringing a bit of humour and a s**t load of violence along with him [emoji38]

Watch this film as soon as you can such a good time and it's in Netflix.
Nice review Nord. I absolutely loved Nobody, excellent film. Odenkirk is absolutely brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk