View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2024, 10:48 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
It seems like it is a common problem. There are a number of reviews on Amazon (from January 2024) that mention it:

"...However - Be aware that the soundtrack is either slightly out of sync or badly dubbed. My wife said it didn't bother her, and, whilst I was aware of it, don't let it put you off, as it really isn't that bad. I just thought it worth mentioning"

"... I looked forward to this studio canal cult blu ray uk 2024 release , However the timing is out of synch , how did this pass quality control ???, so disappointing as the Network dvd release has the dialogue in synch , however this is out of synch, i expect they will not bother to correct this such a let down"

"...Unfortunately the audio on the blu ray is out of sync on the first release/pressing of this disc, picture transfer looks great though, hopefully Studio Canal will issue a replacement disc program to rectify the issue"

"... Please note - the audio is out of sync on this Blu Ray release for the entire runtime of the film. Its immediately noticeable and unfortunately, deems the film unwatchable."
Yes... Just read them. Unfortunately they're a little too late lol
That's one of the problems of pre-ordering things...

Now I'm not sure I should just return the disc to Amazon or wait to see if Studio Canal will create a disc repalcement program. From what I read, that's very unlikely. This had never happened to me before. Lucky, I guess!