Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Action & Adventure (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   The Van Damme Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/action-adventure/4968-van-damme-thread.html)

wayfarer 15th March 2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 135475)
I emailed Curran pictures about the CYBORG Director's Cut. Seems like it is an added extra that comes with Pyun's new movie BULLETFACE.

Which is odd as I've owned their special edition of Bulletface for some time now. My Review: Bulletface

I wonder if this was a contractual thing where Albert and Curnan pictures were allowed to offer this DC as an extra rather than a dedicated release of Cyborg.

kingofwitches666 24th August 2011 12:21 AM

Whoa this one passed me by. I only live a few miles away too.

My mate managed to get in as an extra. Lucky bugger!

He took great delight in telling me. :mmph:

BBC News - Jean-Claude Van Damme to shoot UFO film in Derby

pedromonkey 24th August 2011 12:28 AM

i read about that a couple of days ago, very intrigued....

wayfarer 24th August 2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 (Post 176345)
Whoa this one passed me by. I only live a few miles away too.

My mate managed to get in as an extra. Lucky bugger!

He took great delight in telling me. :mmph:

BBC News - Jean-Claude Van Damme to shoot UFO film in Derby

Upon first reading this, I thought it was the movie version of Gerry Anderson TV series "UFO" but as I continued reading it appeared not. It's strange as there's no detail on imdb.

The movie version of UFO was to star Joshua Jackson: Peter Bishop in the TV show Fringe. The entry has disappeared from his imdb profile so I guess the project is now dead. Shame as Jackson has some time on his hands right now.:mmph:

kingofwitches666 24th August 2011 10:14 AM

The Eagle Path being released by Revolver Entertainment on the 4th October, DVD & Blu-Ray.

The Eagle Path [2012] - Official Trailer HD - VAN DAMME - YouTube

kingofwitches666 24th August 2011 10:47 AM

Assassination Games with Scott Adkins being released by Sony on the 10th October, DVD.

ASSASSINATION GAMES - TRAILER [HD] 2011 - YouTube

wayfarer 24th August 2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 (Post 176404)
Assassination Games with Scott Adkins being released by Sony on the 10th October, DVD.

ASSASSINATION GAMES - TRAILER [HD] 2011 - YouTube

It looks good but this appears to be yet another release on DVD only:mmph: Hopefully, the US Blu-Ray will be Region free. The excellent Undisputed III hasn't had any kind of release here yet. Shocking!:loco:

blindfold 11th November 2011 10:12 AM

Van Damme

Very ecited aboput the Van Dammge heading up the villains in the Expendables. Hoping that he gets to tag a few of the team before taking an almighty fall in the climax.

Phurious 11th November 2011 02:22 PM

Did anyone watch that Behind Closed Doors series he did for ITV?

It was amusing in moments, but really wince-inducing a lot of the time.
No denying he's a grafter, but he's gonna run himself into an early grave - the guy just doesn't stop.

I'll always have a massive soft spot for him and remember wearing copies of Kickboxer and Bloodsport thin as my mates and I would watch, rewind and watch 'em again constantly.

A.W.O.L. is another absolute corker and many of our school breaks were spent trying to recreate that elbow move he did in the swimming pool :o

I've not seen anything post Double Team, not because I don't want to, it's just that there's some many other bloody films to get through and catch up on in my short life.

blindfold 11th November 2011 02:38 PM

JCVD-TV

The TV show was great!

Will be posting some links on here for people to check out some retrospective reviews on JVCD over at Filmwerk.

We covered 20 odd films of his - varied writers from Bloodsport to Assassination Games.