Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Almost Human
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th July 2011, 10:11 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Yesterday afternoon, I was sick of waiting so cancelled my order at Zavvi -- it wasn't even packing -- ordered it from HMV and it was shipped the same day. Now I know that sure what to do when I want something quickly.
I've done the same the Nos. I checked my order with Zavvi, still awaiting pick but when I checked on the site for availability it stated 'Usually despatched within 1 month'

I've never had a problem with Zavvi before, but they've really dropped a bollock with this one (apologies for the language).

Orders in at HMV.

Edit: just checked my HMV order, within in ten minutes of ordering it's now showing a status of 'Complete, will be despatched in accordance with selected shipping option'

That's amazing service!

You make it easy.
Old 21st July 2011, 12:57 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
I've done the same the Nos. I checked my order with Zavvi, still awaiting pick but when I checked on the site for availability it stated 'Usually despatched within 1 month'

I've never had a problem with Zavvi before, but they've really dropped a bollock with this one (apologies for the language).
It really is quite ridiculous to have no stock of a pre-order title so those of us who ordered it several weeks before the release date have no chance of receiving it on the same week as it was released.

I've ordered Cannibal Holocaust from Zavvi and I'm seriously considering switching to HMV or Amazon (probably the former due to Pure Points) and will e-mail Zavvi telling them exactly why and why I cancelled my order of Almost Human.
Old 21st July 2011, 02:39 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I wish the lenticular sleeve would fit inside the case, as I prefer panel B.
Not complaining, though
Old 21st July 2011, 04:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
I've ordered Cannibal Holocaust from Zavvi and I'm seriously considering switching to HMV or Amazon (probably the former due to Pure Points) and will e-mail Zavvi telling them exactly why and why I cancelled my order of Almost Human.
Me too Nos. I've got Cannibal Holocaust, Maniac Cop & Don't Torture A Duckling pre-ordered from them. Going to cancel the lot.
Even my Funhouse Blu, which I also pre-ordered, has got a 'Usually despatched within 1 month' status, so I've got to re-order that too.

Anywhoo, on a positive note & back to topic, HMV have sent my copy out. It'll be a bloody miracle if I get one with a lenticular sleeve!

It's just as well that the rest of the artwork rocks.

You make it easy.
Old 21st July 2011, 06:11 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It really is quite ridiculous to have no stock of a pre-order title so those of us who ordered it several weeks before the release date have no chance of receiving it on the same week as it was released.

Amazon have NEVER let me down.Use them all the time.
bedorca and Bobz like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 23rd July 2011, 08:45 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Anywhoo, on a positive note & back to topic, HMV have sent my copy out. It'll be a bloody miracle if I get one with a lenticular sleeve!

It's just as well that the rest of the artwork rocks.
Well I received my copy this morning from HMV (two days from ordering!) & I'm Happy to report, I got a copy with the lenticular sleeve.

Well chuffed!

You make it easy.
Old 25th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Recieved my copy from HMV today, and managed to get the lenticular cover version. I know I said I wasn't bothered, but the collector inside wouldn't let me pass it up!
Old 25th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I bought it from HMV in Glasgow yesterday.Both Argyle Street and Buchanan Street had more than one lenticular......nice strategically placed sticker!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 25th July 2011, 05:35 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs View Post
I bought it from HMV in Glasgow yesterday.Both Argyle Street and Buchanan Street had more than one lenticular......nice strategically placed sticker!
I'm refusing to buy any Shameless or Arrow release from HMV stores.....they should be wearing masks in there! Robbing b*****ds!!
Old 25th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs View Post
And, pray tell, how much did you pay?

Like this? Share it using the links below!