Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Dawn of the Dead Blu-ray - Get Involved in The Artwork! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/1517-dawn-dead-blu-ray-get-involved-artwork.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th July 2009 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Class,class class from SteveOJ :cool:

Sums up the whole Arrow 'Back to the days of gore/yore' artwork.:cool:

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th July 2009 10:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No no reaps,this is the one you'd want :D

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th July 2009 11:33 PM

Not as cool as above mate-a good flipside though.:)

Stephen@Cult Labs 18th July 2009 08:04 AM

I'm on a mission here though.I will not stop until this is the reverse lmao:D

BioZombie 18th July 2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevoj
I'm on a mission here though.I will not stop until this is the reverse lmao

Im with you all the way stevoj!!!!!! Black and white gas mask reverse or death!!! (ok maybe not death).

Stephen@Cult Labs 18th July 2009 11:26 AM

Haha we can only hope.I'm pretty sure the new art will be so awesome,i'll have a hard time using any reverse artwork

Splatterdragon73 18th July 2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 34464)
Class,class class from SteveOJ :cool:

Sums up the whole Arrow 'Back to the days of gore/yore' artwork.:cool:

I've always preferred the U.K. theatrical artwork for DOTD so count me in for this cover! The concept of the U.S. illustration i think is cool (zombie's head representing the start of a new ravenous race of being.) but i just reckon the British equivalent is so much more interesting and impressive to look at.:)

Splatterdragon73 18th July 2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevoj (Post 34471)
No no reaps,this is the one you'd want :D

Not a bad idea this one. A nice stark and abstract cover that's certainly eye catching. I just believe this is supposed to be 'Dawn Of The Dead'. When i look at this artwork i just think 'Dawn Of The Gas Mask Wearing SWAT Trooper'!

However, i do think this illustration would make a good flip cover so it's definitely a contender imo. No offence to anyone here with this statement and well done Stevoj!:)

Stephen@Cult Labs 18th July 2009 02:12 PM

Yeah it doesn't scream DOTD does it but I like the image.I think it would cool reverse artwork,it's something a bit different from the usual zombie images used to promote the film

Almar@Cult Labs 18th July 2009 02:56 PM

Ok well I tell you guys what would be handy - let's sort out what Rick should paint first so we can get him busy next week. Whilst he's painting we'll then look into the reverse and what that's going to be.

So far the zombies erupting into the lift or trying to break into the shopping centre seem to me to be good ideas for a painting.