Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: THE BEYOND-WHICH FORMAT?
BLU RAY AND DVD PLEASE! 153 55.43%
BLU RAY ONLY PLEASE 109 39.49%
DVD ONLY PLEASE 12 4.35%
NEITHER,I'D RATHER WATCH THE CAGE REMAKE OF THE WICKER MAN! 2 0.72%
Voters: 276. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th July 2010, 10:44 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Always nice to make someone's day!
Old 20th July 2010, 05:13 PM
Seasoned Cultist

For those still relying on the good old DVD I've voted for "BD + DVD", but I only 'need' a Blu-ray of the film as I already own a few DVD versions.
Old 21st July 2010, 08:27 AM
Cultist

keeping my fingers crossed for a blu
Old 24th July 2010, 12:50 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stige View Post
I'll buy two!
You and me both!

Many members here know i often buy two copies of my fave Arrow titles and TB will be no exception. It doesn't matter to me whether it's DVD or BR i'll own more than one copy on both formats. I'm just a dedicated follower of Arrow releases and i can't see the company in question complaining.

So bring on 'The Sea Of Darkness' in HD!
Old 18th August 2010, 11:21 PM
Cultist

recomended by bloody-disgusting

Only joined to vote for The Beyond on BD and DVD (but not in the same box) as Arrow would be missing out with a BD only release of potential DVD sales that keep the company producing releases at the top of their game!

If that's true about Zombi 2 aka Zombie Flesh Eaters being too expensive to license it's a real shame as that's my fave with TB at No.2!

Would buy either of the above 2 films again on BD only though!
Especially after the reviews for previous Arrow releases on thedigitalfix (ex dvdtimes) and avforums

thexperiment podcasts
Old 19th August 2010, 05:45 PM
Cult Rookie

Regarding Zombi 2. I can tell you I have an excellent source that tells me that Blue Underground will be releasing the Blu-Ray early next year. Im sorry I cant mention names.
Old 19th August 2010, 05:48 PM
Cult Rookie

please let them be using the cance digital audio track from the first anchorbay dvd if it hits blu (Zombie 2 I mean)
Old 19th August 2010, 07:22 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick Or Treat View Post
Regarding Zombi 2. I can tell you I have an excellent source that tells me that Blue Underground will be releasing the Blu-Ray early next year. Im sorry I cant mention names.
Thanks for the info. I will definitely be looking out for this.
Old 21st August 2010, 02:12 PM
Cultist

THE BEYOND is up there with my top 5 films & i really hope that this does go blu-ray aswell as dvd, either way i'll be buying this as i know that Arrow will definately deliver the goods on both pic/sound & extra's, i can't wait for this to surface, i've had numerous releases of this but this forthcoming release is most anticipated, the soundtrack as an added bonus would put the icing on a very nice cake
Old 21st August 2010, 03:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombsy666 View Post
THE BEYOND is up there with my top 5 films & i really hope that this does go blu-ray aswell as dvd, either way i'll be buying this as i know that Arrow will definately deliver the goods on both pic/sound & extra's, i can't wait for this to surface, i've had numerous releases of this but this forthcoming release is most anticipated, the soundtrack as an added bonus would put the icing on a very nice cake
There'll be hours of new stuff on this one
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!