Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Arrow Video - Jaguar Lives! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/3278-arrow-video-jaguar-lives.html)

thundercrack 28th September 2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man (Post 104624)
No worries buddy!;)

Went to HMV today to pick this up-but they didn't have it.:mmph:

Reaper it's £16 in HMV as it was a strait base price title not a chart one which the goes to base price (I know this as I am doing Work Experience in the Stratford - East London Branch).

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th October 2010 05:34 PM

Third time is hopefully a charm tonight. My last two attempts to watch Jaguar Lives resulted in me falling a sleep! Woke up for the second night in a row last night with the tv on and the dvd menu playing in a loop! Fingers crossed for tonight :pray:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 27th October 2010 07:22 PM

Watched ten minutes of it on Sunday night Steve-it looks quite promising!:cool:

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th October 2010 07:45 PM

I've managed about an hour so far. I watched the interview with Joe Lewis as well. What a nutter! :lol:

mahoney 27th December 2010 08:51 AM

Play dot come have this in their 2 for 4 pound sale. Not sure if they've added it by mistake or what but either way, I got it :cool:

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 27th December 2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahoney (Post 118472)
Play dot come have this in their 2 for 4 pound sale. Not sure if they've added it by mistake or what but either way, I got it :cool:

Seems they've corrected it pretty sharpish unfortunately.

mahoney 27th December 2010 12:09 PM

ah bugger it seems they have, I ordered mine Christmas day. Must of just been limited stock because the best selling list that west ham season review was on about page seven, loads have disappeared.

sorry guys, hope they dispatch mine and it wasn't just a bad listing.

chibba99 30th December 2010 05:45 PM

This is a nice idea to put some title's out that recall the day's of picking up a video just by the cover in the dodgy local video emporium, got round to watching my copy and it was as cheesy as expected great fun would love to see a couple of other's like this Remo unarmed and dangerous anyone...?

MECHAGODPHILLA 5th January 2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chibba99 (Post 119007)
...would love to see a couple of other's like this Remo unarmed and dangerous anyone...?

LOL! that would be bang on! I'd never heard of Jaguar Lives ~ but the ARROW cover sold it to me ...it's now sitting in my collection, on my to watch list!

Stephen@Cult Labs 5th January 2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MECHAGODPHILLA (Post 120079)
LOL! that would be bang on! I'd never heard of Jaguar Lives ~ but the ARROW cover sold it to me ...it's now sitting in my collection, on my to watch list!

So many great action films, including Remo Williams, have only been released barebones by MGM, with lots more sitting in their vaults. Come on Arrow, work out a deal and get Arrow Action up an running. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk