Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th October 2010, 03:06 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Nothing stays secret for long? Not surprising - there's a hunger for this one! Obviously people can get a good overview of how this release will work out artwise. What I'll do for the rest of this week is get the panels out so you can see them up close.
Sorry I seem to have jumped the gun on this one...

In my defense, it was on a public fan page, I wouldn't do this with proprietary information. Anyway, SUPER EXCITED! Oh, please do give us some higher res images! This hardly tells the whole story!

Twitch - We Know Stuff
Old 11th October 2010, 03:08 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

woo!
Old 11th October 2010, 03:08 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombeaner View Post
Sorry I seem to have jumped the gun on this one...

In my defense, it was on a public fan page, I wouldn't do this with proprietary information. Anyway, SUPER EXCITED! Oh, please do give us some higher res images! This hardly tells the whole story!
Don't worry a jot - Arrow popped it up but they're very excited about it. Fran at Arrow is working like a demon to get the elements together and Marc Morris has been on the phone talking through the work he's putting into it all. I'm really looking forward to putting an evening aside to watch this film again.
Old 11th October 2010, 04:44 PM
Ex-member

If that's Rick's panel it looks pretty good. I like the melding of the puppet head with the pool of blood and dead body. Title font could be better...

Overall, a good selection of covers. Happy to see the Italian, French and U.S. covers represented. Will we get more art via postcards?
Old 11th October 2010, 04:56 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
If that's Rick's panel it looks pretty good. I like the melding of the puppet head with the pool of blood and dead body. Title font could be better...

Overall, a good selection of covers. Happy to see the Italian, French and U.S. covers represented. Will we get more art via postcards?
Nice to see The title Profondo Rosso used. I completely forgot about Rick's art. I thought that was just another original poster.
Old 11th October 2010, 05:22 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Don't worry a jot - Arrow popped it up but they're very excited about it. Fran at Arrow is working like a demon to get the elements together and Marc Morris has been on the phone talking through the work he's putting into it all. I'm really looking forward to putting an evening aside to watch this film again.
Almar,

This is excellent news and I am now really looking forward to this release. Is there any more news though on the stance of the BBFC with regards to the lizard scene?

Last edited by The Limey; 11th October 2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11th October 2010, 05:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Are we still looking at a November 15th Release date?
Old 11th October 2010, 06:35 PM
Cult Acolyte

This looks fantastic. Can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentofan View Post
I don't think the bbfc are in control of what's shown on tv but I was thinking that it'd be silly to cut it out of the DVD which someone will be buying through their own choice when they could switch over to the Horror Channel on accident and watch the scene there.
I agree. This makes the ( possible ) cut look even more ridiculous. And pointless.
Old 11th October 2010, 07:43 PM
Cultist in Training

Film Four had to submit the uncut version of Re-Animator to the BBFC before screening it, so I guess The Horror Channel were being naughty be showing Deep Red uncut.

As for Rick's artwork: the epitome of brilliance, once again!
Old 11th October 2010, 07:45 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
Almar,

This is excellent news and I am now really looking forward to this release. Is there any more news though on the stance of the BBFC with regards to the lizard scene?
Not as yet because Arrow are working out all possible angles.

Like this? Share it using the links below!