Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th July 2010, 12:07 AM
Cultist

oh god not that again! lol. I hope they leave the lizard in. It would save us a lot of frustration hehe. But if they do we'll all have to write emails and latters again
Old 25th July 2010, 05:39 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

The cuts should only be about 5 seconds.
Old 25th July 2010, 12:34 PM
Seasoned Cultist

The cuts should be non-existant

P.S.: What about the lizard? I can't remember such a scene from the film...
Old 26th July 2010, 07:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I´m only buying this for the extras because I already have the Anchor Bay/Blue Underground and the Another World Entertainment versions...

If it´s uncut then it´s blu-ray too...
Old 27th July 2010, 04:25 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Although I would like to be released uncut, I wouldn't throw my toys out of the pram and go off on some hissy fit if that's extremely brief scene was removed by the BBFC as surely the main selling point is the remastered HD AV package which is really the way to watch a film establish as Deep Red.

As the cheesy man says in the Ferrero Roche commercial, "with these releases, you are really spoiling us!" Do we need to call you Ambassador now Almar?
Old 27th July 2010, 04:46 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Animal cruelty is something I don't wanna see anyways so a few seconds cut containing just that wouldn't be the end of the world, apart from that I despise cencored versions and would definitely think about keeping an incomplete Arrow collection if censored versions appear in the series. If it's only a few seconds especially for a title I also own uncut I might be more flexible but usually I don't spend a dime on censored movies.
Old 4th August 2010, 03:59 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I got the Platinum release which includes the English 100 min version and the Italian 123 min version plus an interview with Argento so i'll probably pass on this.
Old 4th August 2010, 04:07 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Once you see that beautiful package sitting on HMV's shelf Vip's,you won't be able to help yourself.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 4th August 2010, 04:41 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I got the Platinum release which includes the English 100 min version and the Italian 123 min version plus an interview with Argento so i'll probably pass on this.
I own that version as well but I don't think I'll be able to resist the Arrow release with all of those extras, nice packaging and (hopefully) an improved AV package.
Old 4th August 2010, 04:48 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

I got rid of my Platinum release a while ago, when I knew this was coming out. I also have the (superb) AWE release and the Ltd Edition Dragon Digipak with the CD.

I'll still be getting this release though - preferably on Blu.

Like this? Share it using the links below!