Like Tree1Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2010, 01:37 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post

And I'm not so biased I won't say I flipped the "ass" cover over immediately
Now thats another thing I love about the Arrow releases you even give us a choice on what cover to have and not just a choice of 2 but 4

can't wait to see what choice you're going to give us for The Beyond Calum

thexperiment podcasts
Old 18th September 2010, 04:59 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
Haha that was the 1st thing I did when I opened it. Straight over to the classic skull artwork.
Afraid I did the same mate....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 18th September 2010, 05:27 PM
Cultist

Default Fron the New Members Thread

QUOTE=RivalNeo

Hi, I'm Paul.

In my spare time I write for DVDVerdict. Recently picked up a few Arrow Video releases and am really impressed by the quality of their product. /QUOTE

There we go another big name site

thexperiment podcasts
Old 19th September 2010, 07:20 PM
Cult Acolyte

Watched this last night and I thought it was stunning.

I used to have the old US dvd, but this edition blows it out of the ( corpse - filled ) water. There were colours and details I had never knew existed before. Huge thumbs up from me
Old 19th September 2010, 10:45 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
All he does is slate stuff, he's never happy.
LOL! The review right before Inferno on the site is for the US Digibook of "Se7en" - which he gives 10/10 to!

I enjoy Michael's site. I don't see that folks have to trash him just because he doesn't fall over with praise for "Inferno." Its just his opinion, and as valid as anyone else's.

Okay - group hug!
Old 20th September 2010, 12:19 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Awsome

Picked up both edition's and have watched both now Arrow you have done it again great transfer's and extras looking foward to a BD's of more Argento.
Old 20th September 2010, 02:30 PM
Cultist

Fantastic transfer, great extras...what Blu ray was invented for...Well done Arrow!
Old 20th September 2010, 10:23 PM
Seasoned Cultist

With the delay of DEMONS, I've shifted things around and INFERNO is now in transit from Amazon UK. Excited!!!
Old 21st September 2010, 04:44 PM
Cult Rookie

Inferno is hands down one, if not, the best release of the year. The transfer is gorgeous, this was made for Blu-ray. The extras are phenomenal and extremely informative, not to mention vast as well, I haven't even got around to the 2nd disc yet! The 4 artwork panels are a true treat, I love being able to swap around the different covers. The booklet, poster and lobby cards are the cherries on top. This is a extraordinary package. The time and care that went into this release truly shows, I'm extremely thankful companies like Arrow Video exist.
Old 21st September 2010, 05:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Hey Justin .. and everyone else ... have you now noticed that these packages cram so much into the case that they are becoming a little difficult to close? I don't want Arrow to stop cramming the cases with gorgeous goodies, but maybe they need to look at thicker cases to house it all.

Like this? Share it using the links below!